At the Amusement Park

---Next day---

"Y/n, you aren't ready?" Yunho asked as he came down the stairs.

"For what?" I asked, confused. 

"We planned on going to the amusement park," Jongho said. 

"Oh! I forgot! I'll come soon." I said and headed to my room. I knocked before entering and unlocked the door. I got in and rummaged through my closet for a comfy dress. I finally got one and knocked on the bathroom door. 

There was no sign or voice of anyone so I entered in and changed my dress. I soon came out and wore my shoes and headed down. 

Ootd: 

"Y/n!!" I heard Ryujin and I hugged her tight, as I spotted her

"It's been so long. How are you doing?" She asked. 

"I am good. Not that much. How about you?" 

"It's the same every day." She said and we laughed. 

"So, where is Yugyeom?" I asked as I couldn't see him. 

"Here I am!" He shouted as he came through the door, along with his other friends and Jungkook. 

"Wah! This is a jungle, now." I said and we all laughed. I hugged each of them. I felt happy after seeing my friends. 

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!" Yunho said and we all headed out. 

We divided ourselves into 4 groups, with at least 4 people in each car. Along with me, it was, Yugyeom, Wooyoung, and Ryujin. Mingi and Yeosang used the motorbike.

We had space for one more person. I looked outside and saw San debating with Hongjoong. They shut the door on him and left. 

"Hongjoong-ahh!" I shouted. He looked towards me and I signaled him to come over here. 

"What is  it?" He asked. 

"We have a place for one more person. You can join us." I said. He smiled softly.

"Thank you." He said and got in. Wooyoung drove the car along with Yugyeom in the passenger's seat, while we all sat behind.

We talked for a while and played some music. 

"Yah! Before we reach there, why don't we eat? I'm really hungry." I said. 

"You just ate before leaving! What do you have inside? A drum?!" Wooyoung asked. 

"I guess so," I said. 

"So, are you going to stop or should I choke your neck from behind?" I asked, like an innocent child. 

"You might do it. So, I better stop before I want to die." He said and pulled over. The others also pulled over to the side and we headed in to have some hotdogs.