Confession pt.2

Wooyoung fell asleep but it wasn't the same for Y/n. She couldn't sleep properly, thinking about things. 

She slowly got up, without disturbing Wooyoung, and headed out. She sat down on the rock and looked at the sky. 

'When will I get answers to my question? When can I get back with my brother? For how long should I suffer? What benefit do they get by hurting me?' She asked herself. She heard some footsteps approach her. 

She looked up and saw Wooyoung walking toward her. 

"What are you doing? It's cold out here. Come on in." He said. She got up and dusted her hands. 

"Sorry to disturb your sleep." She said. 

"Ani. It's ok." He said and smiled. 

"This place is relaxing and calm. I like it." She said. 

"Happy to hear." 

Wooyoung noticed something in her hair. 

"Ah, there's something stuck in your hair." He said. Y/n rummaged into her hair but ended up messing it up. Wooyoung giggled at her messed hair. 

"Yah! Don't laugh. Care to help?" She asked. Wooyoung nodded his head, controlling his giggle. 

He walked towards her and slowly took out the twig-looking like thing. Y/n couldn't take her eyes off him. When she looked at him, all she could think was about the biggest help he did.

Wooyoung threw the thing away and fixed her hair. While doing it, he looked at Y/n, who was already staring at him. They both stared at each other's eyes, deeply. They both were only a few inches apart. 

They could hear each other's heavy breathing. Wooyoung tucked her hair behind her ear and brought his hand below her ear while his thumb rested on her cheek. He slowly moved forward and placed his soft lips on hers, leaving no space between them. 

The kiss was soft and passionate. A wanted one for both. Wooyoung realized what he did and backed away. 

Without saying anything, he turned back and walked away but Y/n held his hand making him stop. She walked to the front and looked at him. She lifted his chin and they both looked at each other. 

"I don't regret this too." She said and smiled warmly at him. Before he could say anything, Y/n pressed her lips against his. Wooyoung was a bit shocked but responded and they kissed the night away. 

***Y/n's POV***

---Next day---

I woke up by the chirping of birds and was greeted by a peacefully sleeping Wooyoung. We hugged each other and fell asleep last night. I was happy that I kissed him. Even though we haven't confessed how we feel, being around him just makes me happy. I just admired him and smiled. 

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. 

"Good morning." He said. 

"Good morning," I replied. He opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"It's so nice to see your beautiful face first thing, in the morning." He said. We got up and Wooyoung held my hand. He took me outside and stood on the highest rock. 

He removed his shirt and his shoes. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Remove your jacket. We're gonna jump in the pool." He said. 

"M-mwo? Isn't it scary?" I asked, surprised. 

"Trust me, you'll enjoy it. I have jumped a lot of times." He said. I trusted him and removed the jacket and my pants. I didn't want to get them wet and I don't have any spare dress. 

He held my hand and we stood at the edge. He looked at me and smiled. 

"On three, we jump." I nodded and held his hand tight. 

"1... 2... 3... Jump!" He said and we both jumped and soon fell into the water. I swan upwards and so did Wooyoung. 

"How was it?" He asked. 

"I enjoyed it," I said. He swam towards me and held my hand and pulled me closer to him. 

He pecked my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You caught my eyes the first time I saw you. But until last night, I didn't know what it was. You are more than what others see. You are fascinating, amazing, wonderful, you have everything a person could ask for." He paused. 

"I'm sorry if I hurt you by my actions or words, before." He said. 

"It's over. And I forgot it long back. There's no need to apologize." I said. 

He moved forward and kissed me softly. He pulled back away and smiled at me. We stayed in the water for a while and I got away from there. I sat by the side, with my feet dipped in the water. 

Wooyoung came over to me and placed his hands crossed on my lap, and rested his chin on it. 

"Is everything ok?" He asked. 

"Ne," I said and pinched his cheeks. 

"Shall we get going then?" He asked. I nodded and he headed up to get the dresses. I stood under the cave and he soon came back. He threw the dress aside and placed his hands on the rock, blocking me. 

"What are you trying to do?" I asked. 

"Um... trying to make some love." He said and moved forward. I placed my index finger on his lips and stopped him. I smiled and so did he. 

"We have to go," I said. 

"Just once. Please." He said. 

"Hm... it's getting late." I said but he didn't listen. He moved forward and kissed my chin and moved down to my neck. I giggled in between. 

"Ok now, we have to go," I said. 

"Just some more time." 

"We can continue at home," I said and he pulled himself back. I wore my dress and we climbed back. I got on the bike with him and we headed home. 

As soon as we got home, San came over and hugged me.

"Where were you? I was worried about you." He said. 

"I just went to have some alone time. I'm fine, nothing to worry about. So, I'll go get refreshed and join you guys for breakfast." I said and headed upstairs. As soon as I closed the door, it opened again, revealing Wooyoung. 

He locked the door and walked toward me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Now, let me do your promise." He said and moved forward slowly and kissed me. I slowly traveled my hands to his hair and kissed him passionately. 

We broke the kiss, refreshed ourselves, and headed down to have breakfast. The day ended not doing anything important.