Y/n's injured

They both headed to the car and Wooyoung drove. On their way, Wooyoung felt a black SUV following their car. Whichever direction he moved in, the car behind followed them. 

"Y/n, wear the seat belt and don't move," He said and Y/n did the same. He pressed on the accelerator, increasing the speed. The car behind also raced up. Y/n was nervous and scared to death that something might happen. 

Wooyoung called Hongjoong and told him about the situation. 

"We're on our way!" Hongjoong said and the call was declined. Y/n was about to pass out anytime, not knowing what would happen the very next moment. She was panicking. 

Another black SUV at the front made Wooyoung halt the car suddenly. The guy in the opposite car pulled the trigger of his gun and aimed at Wooyoung. He shook his head and smirked as he pointed the gun at Y/n and shot aiming at her, without thinking twice. 

The bullet hit her left shoulder making her groan in pain. The other guys had reached as the bullet hit her.

"Argh!!" She held her shoulder in pain. She looked at her palm filled with blood.

"Y/n!!" Wooyoung screamed. The others also reached at the right time. They looked over at Y/n and were furious after they saw Y/n hurt. Seonghwa was about to tear up but Hongjoong signaled him to fight first. 

"Wooyoung! Take her to the hospital. We'll take care of this!" Mingi shouted. As he said, Wooyoung started the car immediately and drove at the fastest speed he could. 

"Y/n, don't close your eyes. Stay with me," He shook her while driving. Y/n was trying her best to keep herself conscious but her mind was against her will. Her eyes were barely open, making things blur. 

After driving at the fastest speed, Wooyoung reached the hospital and ran over to the other side. He opened the door and carried Y/n in his arms into the hospital looking for a doctor to treat her. 

"Doctor! Nurse! Someone get a stretcher!" He shouted. One of the nurses brought a stretcher and Wooyoung placed Y/n on it. He ran along with the doctor and nurses who accompanied him later. 

He was stopped as Y/n was taken into the ICU. He couldn't stay in a place nor sit down and think about how it all happened. He was walking back and forth, thinking about what would've happened to her. He leaned by the wall and started crying, thinking it was his fault that made Y/n come here. 

Wooyoung was losing his mind. He didn't know what to worry about. After an hour, the others entered the hospital, after fighting the opponent team. 

They spotted Wooyoung crying his heart out. San and Mingi ran up to him and took their seats beside him on either side. They comforted him. Seonghwa was as worried as Wooyoung. He was waking here and there, overthinking things. 

"Hyung, she'll be alright. As far as I've known, Y/n is the strongest girl I've seen," Mingi stated. 

"It's all my fault. She wanted to make me happy but she's here, lying at the hospital. I should've brought her home, early," Wooyoung said in a muffled voice. 

"It's not anyone's fault. Don't blame yourselves for something you weren't a part of. Those guys deserved to be killed for what they did. And it's over. Let's hope for Y/n to get well soon," Hongjoong said, making them all strong, physically and mentally. 

The doctor came out from the lobby and the others stood up immediately, surrounding him. 

"Is she alright?" Jongho asked. 

"The bullet has entered quite deep. And there has been a loss of blood. Immediate operation and blood are required,"

"I'm her brother. I can donate blood," Seonghwa stepped up. The doctor nodded and asked the nurse to fill in his details. 

"You can do the required formalities at the front desk. We'll start the operation now," The doctor said and headed back in. Yeosang headed to the front desk along with Yunho headed along with Seonghwa.

---After 2 hours---

Everyone was worried sick not knowing how it was going inside. The doctor came out as he removed his mask.

"The operation went successful. She's alright, now. But it seems like she's been hurt all over her body. We took a few scans and found out that her rib is injured," The others were in shock. 

"H-How?" Seonghwa asked. 

"Normally, rib injuries occur when there's an accident, fall from a reasonable height, during sports, by heavy objects landing on the chest, or by physical work which can also be said as assault. We can't say anything properly until she wakes up. But she is lucky it didn't get any more serious than this. She'll be awake by a day or two and we'll shift her to a normal unit," 

"Thank you doc," Mingi said and the doctor left.

"Who is the patient's attendee?" The nurse asked. They all looked at each other. Wooyoung stood up and walked toward the nurse. 

"I am," He said. 

"Please fill these forms," She handed them to him and left. Wooyoung wiped his tears and sat down, starting to fill out the forms. The others looked at him like never before. Mingi understood it and told the others that it was better to let Wooyoung be in charge. 

"You guys head home. I'll take care of her," Wooyoung said as he finished filling out the forms. 

"Wooyoung, let one of us stay with you," Yeosang said. 

"No, I'll be fine. Just go home and take a rest. You might be tired of the fight. Ride home safe," He said and left them in their thoughts. They all slowly walked away from the spot. Seonghwa was the last to join them in the car.

"Hyung, it's Y/n. She'll be fine," Yunho said. Seonghwa just nodded his head.

His mind wasn't on the thought that she got shot but on the rib injury. The reasons mentioned by the doctor kept running through his mind.

His main focus was on the word 'assault'. He knew something happened before which made her feel the impact later. He wanted to find out what exactly happened to her in the past, at the times when he wasn't beside her. 

Meanwhile, Wooyoung entered the room Y/n was placed in and took his seat next to him. He looked at her lying in the bed with an oxygen mask, IVs, and other things that were connected to the ECG. 

He held her hand with both his hands and kissed the back of her palm. Tears were quietly falling as he saw her like this. 

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry for bringing you to a state like this, for something you had no relation with," He mumbled. 

He placed his head on the bed, beside her and looked at her. He slowly drifted to sleep. 

---At the house---

Seonghwa entered his room along with the thought of Y/n. He was thinking of ways to know how Y/n was getting hurt. He immediately left Hongjoong's room. He barged in which made Hongjoon startle. 

"What is it?" He asked as he stopped doing his work. 

"I need some help," Seonghwa said and took his seat opposite Hongjoong's desk. Hongjoong was all ears to him. 

"From what the doctor said, I have a feeling that Y/n must've been assaulted. I want to know what is happening to her on campus. For that..." He paused. 

"For that what should I do?" 

"..."

"I'll do the required. Should I tell others about this to others?" 

"No. Let it be a secret to all,"