Help me!

"Woah!" I heard people from outside. I got up and headed out. I pushed everyone and watched what was happening.

The next moment, I was shocked. A guy, wearing boxing gloves was punching Yeosang. I looked around and the other guys weren't there. 

Everyone was just watching and not doing anything. Some were taking videos. 

Before Yeosang could get hurt more, I stood in front of him, opening both my arms and stopping him from punching Yeosang. I took a glance at that guy. 

He had a fierce look and looked like he'd punch me too.  

"Move out of my way, or else you too will get it." He said, staring at me. 

"No, I'm not. I'm not moving." I said, sharply. 

"Looks like you want a bit of me too, on your face?" He said and laughed as he saw my bruised face. 

"Don't do anything to her." Yeosang said, holding his pain. 

"Where are the others?" I whispered to Yeosang.

"They have some work." He whispered back. 

"Yeosang, you leave. I'll take care of it." I said to him. 

"Y/n, I can't leave you like this." 

"Just listen to me once. I'll take care of it. You, first, treat yourself." And he left after me begging him. 

'I have to do something now.' 

"Jeon Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!" The others chanted. He smirked as he heard them. He removed his gloves and threw them aside. 

He held my hand and took me away from the crowd. The crowd faded away. He took me to a place where there wasn't anyone. 

He walked towards me and I moved back but got stopped by the wall. 

"I won't punch you. Instead, I'll give you something else." He said and moved closer. 

"No, don't," I said. But he continued. 

I could feel his breath hit my neck. I gulped down my saliva. He pinned my hands to the wall. I tried getting off his grip but he was too strong. 

"Let me go," I said.

"Not until you get what you get." He smirked.

Tears were forming at the brim of my eyes. I wished the ground swallowed me, at the moment. 

I closed my eyes tight, hoping nothing would happen. I was scared. No one was there to help me. Tears started falling from my eyes, continuously. 

Even if I ask for help, no one would be ready to do it. They would enjoy seeing me suffer. 

Suddenly, I felt my hands free from his grip. And I got pulled by someone and that person embraced me. I hugged him back cause if not for him, I don't know what would've happened to me. 

"I don't want to see you near her." I heard him say. 

"What are you? Her boyfriend?" He asked. 

"If you want, keep it that way." He said and I heard that guy's footsteps recede.

"Are you ok?" His voice softened. I didn't respond. 

"Don't cry. Everything is ok." He said. His voice was very familiar but I couldn't remember. 

I pulled back from the hug and wiped my tears. 

"Thanks for your help. Just don't help me again." I said and left from there. But he held my hand and stopped me.