Saw something I shouldn't

---Next day---

Everyone was up except Y/n. Wooyoung started jumping up and down on the bed, disturbing Y/n from her beauty sleep. 

"Let me sleep for a while," She said in a tired voice.  

"I won't let you go until you wake up!" He screamed. 

"If I wake up... I won't think twice before I slit your throat," She said as she buried herself into the sheets. The sheets were pulled down, making the cold breeze come in contact with her skin. 

"Yah!" She shouted and sat straight. 

"Hurry up and come down," Hongjoong said which made Y/n look at him with an emotionless face. 

"I'll get my chance one day. I won't leave any of you," She said and headed to the bathroom. 

"It should be her scared of Hyung but turns out to be the opposite here," Wooyoung told himself. 

"What?" He asked. 

"Ah, nothing Hyung. Why don't you head down? I'll bring her along with me," Wooyoung said smiling. Hongjoong left from there, while Wooyoung waited for her. They both headed down together and were greeted by someone. 

"Taeyong-sshi!!" Wooyoung who was excited to see him hugged him. 

"This is Park Y/n," He said. Y/n greeted him and just looked away. 

"Let's eat!" San shouted not able to wait any longer. She sat beside Jongho and started eating. 

"So, what do you do, Y/n?" Taeyong asked. 

"Eat, drink, breathe, sleep," She said as she stuffed her mouth with food. 

"*laughs* I meant in your life," 

"Um... I study in the same college as them," She continued eating. Taeyong just chuckled. 

"Y/n, why don't you see me after eating, in my room?" Hongjoong said. She nodded and finished eating. 

"I'll be waiting," Y/n said and was on her way to his room. But she stopped as she heard Taeyong say something. 

"Seonghwa, I met your parents," 

"What?!" She shouted aloud. They all looked at her and she put on an awkward smile. 

"Sorry. Where did you see them? When?" She asked him eagerly. 

"Uh... um... just yesterday, at a supermarket. They seemed to be asking about someone. I was late to work so I just left," 

'They must've been looking for me. Why? To do what they wanted?' Y/n came out of her thoughts as Yunho called her out. 

"Y/n, do your parents know that you're here?" He asked. 

"Huh? W-why would I tell them I'm here? I-I mean... if I do, they'll know their lost son who's trying to hide is here. I told them I was at my friend's house," They all looked at her suspiciously. 

"Oppa, I-I'll wait in your room," Y/n walked away from there. She entered Hongjoong's room and looked around. 

She took a look at the books on the shelf and read their titles. 

"You ran away from your home, didn't you?" A voice asked. She looked back and saw Taeyong enter.

"How does it matter to you?"

"It doesn't. Just asking," He said and sat down. Soon Hongjoong joined them and they all seated themselves. 

"The others won't suspect anything, right?" She confirmed.

"There are chances that they may suspect something. But they would brush it off if you don't hang onto us for long," 

"Hehe... So when is this ending?" 

"We just started. This is the time you need to be aware of your surroundings well. You need to figure out who the mafia is and who the common man is. Some may even pretend to be normal people. And you should know which information you need to collect from the rival-" She cut him in between.

"Now, why am I getting a free lecture on 'How to turn into a Mafia in a week'?" 

"We are dealing with some serious shit. Better get yourself together," Taeyong said. 

"Whatever. Continue," Hongjoong explained the plan clearly to Y/n. 

"He spends most of his time at his home or his friend's dorm. So, the third time you meet him should be at his home," Taeyong said. Y/n nodded her head, thinking about it. 

"What if doesn't go as planned?" She asked worriedly.

"You don't need to worry about that. For sure, he would find out why you approached him. Before it all spills out, we'll be there to help you out," 

"I am trusting you both and doing this. If anything goes wrong or not as how you planned, I will make you both lie down in the hospital,"

"You?" Taeyong exaggerated.

"I might seem like a little thing in your eyes. But I am a lot more than that. You do your work, I'll do mine. Done! So, when are we doing this?"

"Whenever you are ready," Hongjoong replied.

"What if I am not ready yet?"

"We have no choice but to push you," Taeyong said.

"Ok... I'll start as soon as possible and end this. I'll take a leave," Y/n said and left from there. I entered a room and thought about how to start the plan.

"The only way is to approach him naturally. But how? I am not that good at acting. Aish! Why am I the one to do it?" I looked around and realized it wasn't my room.

The bathroom door suddenly opened. I was greeted by Mingi drying his hair and... NAKED!!

"AHHHH!!!!" We both shouted. I closed my eyes and he closed his bottom with the towel. 

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" He asked.

"Why would you walk naked out of the bathroom?!" I shouted.

"I didn't know you were sitting here! Why would you come here instead of going to your room?!" He shouted.

"I entered by mistake!" 

"What happened?"Jongho barged in and froze as he saw the scene.

"Did you see... everything?" Mingi asked. I nodded feeling embarrassed. Jongho gasped in extreme shock.

"Why did you shout? Is there any prob-" Yunho entered and stopped mid-way

"W-why is Mingi with a towel around his torso? Why is Y/n closing her eyes? Why are you in shock?" He asked, shaking Jongho.

"She saw everything... Everything," Jongho said and walked out. He looked at Mingi who was feeling shy and embarrassed.

He walked over to Mingi and pushed him into the bathroom. He grabbed Y/n's hand and walked out.  

"Forget whatever you saw in there," He said clearly. Y/n walked to her room, without any expression.