Detention!

***Next day*** 

I woke up, feeling sore and tired. I dragged myself to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I debated with myself whether I should go or not cause I can't take in this Eva and her gang coming up.

But at the same time, I didn't want to stay at home cause my parents were a problem too. I had no choice left, but go. Getting bullied by stranger is better than getting abused by parents. 

I took a shower and changed to my dress. I took an extra cloth set for safer side.

I wore a hoodie so I could hide the hand mark of my father and the bruises. It was Yugyeom's hoodie. He offered it to me and let me keep it.

But there are other things that I need to hide from Yugyeom and Ryujin. Don't have time to talk about 'em. Gotta rush.

I finally reached the campus. But as usual I was late. I was out of breath. I took a minute to breathe and ran to the class. 

Guess what class it is, early in the morning? Mathematics, a subject hated by every kid. Well, some like it but I don't.

I got to the door and tried to sneak in quietly but I got caught. 

"Y/n! You are late again!" The teacher shouted. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Kang, I ran all the way." I said. 

"Not my problem. That's it, you get detention. Sit in your place." He said. 

I hung my head down and sat in my place. I looked around and Yugyeom was nowhere to be found. I asked Ryujin, who sat in front of me, where he was. 

"I guess he's late too." She whispered. As she said, I heard hurried footsteps towards our class. I looked at the door and saw Yugyeom along with two other people who were at our class. But I don't know who they were cause I never cared. 

"You are late!" He shouted again. Looks like he's really mad today. 

"That's it, detention for all of you." He said to those boys. They came in like I did. 

Yugyeom took his seat next to me. 

"What made you late?" I whispered. 

"I woke up late and ran all the way to class." He said. 

"Me too. Don't worry you've got me during detention." I said. His eyes lit up as he heard me. 

"Really?!" He said and smiled ear to ear. 

Ryujin joined us in talking too as we were sick of this class. Who's interested in math? 

We were whispering and laughing. 

"Who's that? Ryujin! What are you giggling for? That's it, detention!" He said. There's really some problem with the teacher. 

Yugyeom and I were happy and so was Ryujin herself. We get to be together at detention. But something seemed off with the teacher. He's getting mad and frustrated all of a sudden. 

But I don't mind about him. We did our usual thing as the teacher took the class. 

---after few more classes---

Finally! Lunchtime. 

I kept back my things in the locker and headed to the cafeteria to get food, with the others. 

We got our plates filled and sat in a table. 

As I was about to take a bit of my food, it was pushed away and it fell. I knew who it could be... One of Eva's minions. 

"Oh my! Someone doesn't have any food to eat now." Eva said and laughed.

She grabbed Yugyeom's milk box and poured it all over me. 

It is not gonna stop, is it? She finished pouring it on me and threw the empty box on me. 

"You're just a piece of trash." She said and left. I sighed. 

"I'll see you guys after sometime." I said and walked to the washroom and changed to the extra cloth I brought. Now you might know why I got the extra cloth. 

I got out and suddenly dashed into someone. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I said. 

Before I could leave, I was pinned to the wall. 

"Do you know how hot you look? Your brother never let me even touch you. But now, there's no one to ask." He said and came closer towards my neck. 

"Yah! Leave her alone!" I heard Yugyeom as he pushed the guy away from me. 

"She has me to ask. Don't ever get near her or you'll face it." He held me hand and we walked away. 

We got back to the cafeteria and he shared some of his food. So did Ryujin. 

The bell rang and we all got to our classes. 

---time skip---

All the classes got over. I grabbed few stuff from my locker and headed to the detention room along with Ryujin. Yugyeom had to use the restroom so we left. 

There were already people inside. I could only recognise the two faces I saw this morning. 

Yugyeom joined us soon and waited for Mr Kim to come. 

After 5 minutes of waiting, he came in a hurry. 

"Listen here. I have an important work to do now. I won't be able to stay here. So, Y/n you gonna take my place." He said and left before I could even answer. 

I walked over to the front, with my hands inside the pocket of Yugyeom's hoodie and looked at all of them. 

"Do whatever you want." I said and sat back. 

There were 5 boys and 2 girls, excluding us three, sitting together. Few were chatting, a guy and a girl were making out while we three just looked at each others faces, commented on everything and laughed our asses off.  

"Y/n at least try to cover it once." Ryujin said. Yugyeom nodded. 

"Please talk about something else." I said, not wanting to take that topic. 

"Y/n, we are concerned about you." Yugyeom said. 

"Not again." I whispered. 

"What happened yesterday? Did your parents say anything?" She asked. 

I took the hood off and they were shocked to see a big handprint on my cheek. 

"Your father?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Y/n, does it not pain?" She asked. 

"I got used to it." I said and smiled. I put the hood back.

"Y/n, if your parents are torturing you this much, you could just...." She paused. I sat quietly, waiting till she finishes the sentence. 

"You could just be like your brother. You won't get hurt right? It's for your good Y/n." She said. 

I got angry when she mentioned 'your brother'. 

"I am NOT gonna be like that guy. Getting hit by someone is better than changing myself like him." I shouted and took my backpack. I left from there not caring about the stares I got from the other group nor Yugyeom and Ryujin calling me. 

I headed to the locker and thought how things will be at home. If they get to know I got detention, nothing special will happen. The same things as yesterday. 

The detention time was not over yet. So, I thought I'd spend some time in the park.