Sharing the bed

It was evening and I felt bored. The guys went on a mission. Still, now I don't know what are they up to. So, I decided to go for a walk. I changed into comfy clothes and took my phone and stepped out of the house. 

'I just hope that none of them see me.' I thought and walked, not forgetting to wear a mask before going out. 

'If anyone sees me, especially Hongjoong, I'm D.E.A.D.' With the thought of not getting caught by anyone, I started walking on the silent and empty road. I looked around until I got a bit away from the house. 

I walked freely, wherever my legs took me. I was glad that I came out. It was refreshing and calm. I stopped by a park, I spotted nearby and decided to head in. I walked for a while and felt exhausted. 

I sat down by a bench and rested myself. I looked around and there weren't that many people. There were a group of men, seated at a distance. But I felt something off. I got up and thought of leaving. 

I walked out and heard footsteps following me. I looked back and saw those men following me. I started pacing myself and ended up running from them. I could feel them pacing up to my speed. 

I stopped in my tracks as someone suddenly jumped in front of me, in a mask and a hat. He took out his gun and pointed at those guys but his eyes were staring at mine. 

"Huh? A gun? Oh, I'm scared!" A guy said and laughed along with the others. 

"Well, I can say one thing for sure... It's not fake." He said and looked at them and shot the ground twice. Those guys got scared and ran away, while I looked at the person in front of me. 

He shifted his gaze towards me again. His eyes were saying something but I'm not that a genius to find it. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he looked deeply into my eyes. I was just mesmerized by his eyes, not paying attention to what he asked.

He removed his hat and pulled off his mask, making me have a clear view of his face. 

"I am asking you again if you were in your world... what brought you here?" He asked. 

"Um... uh... I just-" He cut me.

"Finding answers?" He asked. 

"Ani! I came out for a walk cause I was bored in that house." I blurted. 

"We have video games, TV, and a lot more things you could do in 'that' house." He said. 

"I am not interested in playing and how do you expect me to play alone. Have you ever left anyone here? Boredom keeps killing me every second, you guys leave me alone." I said and walked away from him. But he held my hand, making me stop in my tracks. 

The moment I felt his hand holding mine, something felt different for the first time. It was more like a shockwave entering my body. 

"Next time, I'll make sure to leave someone with you. But now... let's head home. The others would be worried." He said as he came in front of me. 

I walked along with him and we reached his car. I sat in and saw the time. It was freaking 11:00 pm. Time flies fast! 

I looked around and it looked like I came quite far away from home. I slowly fell asleep. 

***Wooyoung's POV***

We reached home and I removed my seatbelt and looked at Y/n. She was sleeping peacefully. I took a minute to admire her beautiful face even with the bruises. She has her beauty. 

Her perfect skin; long, silky hair flowing down all the way; cute little nose; soft, pulpy lips; sparkling eyes; everything is just special. I smiled at her and got to the other side of the car and removed her seatbelt.