Truth or dare?

"Uh... Um... I want us to be friends," 

"What?" He asked confused. 

"Can we be friends?" I asked but he seemed uninterested. 

"Well, I don't have any problem. But... all of a sudden?" 

"I have seen you in college. You don't speak a lot. Quite alone sometimes. I didn't want you to feel sad," I am blabbering stuff. I don't know what I was trying to convey.

"You wouldn't mind if I ask for your number?" He thought for a while and put his phone out.

I smiled and entered my number in his log.

"Hope to see you soon," He said and left.

I turned around feeling satisfied.

"You're on the right track. Just maintain this," Hongjoong said.

"What do you take me for? Where is the guy who said that I can't make it? Put him on the call,"

"I can hear you. Don't need to brag about it. There's still a long way to go,"

"Just say you can't accept defeat. Anyways, transfer me some money. I need to buy a few things. If I return empty-handed, Wooyoung would feel suspicious,"

"Arasseo. Hurry home early,"

I declined the call and went shopping.

---2 hours later---

I reached home and headed straight to my room. I sighed and flopped on the bed in exhaustion.

I'm tired... Very tired. I couldn't move anymore. Going to malls makes me more tired than usual.

"How was shopping? Did you enjoy it?" He asked with a smirk.

"Pervert guy! Is this what runs in your mind?" I asked pulling his ear.

"I was just playing around. No need to get serious," He said and got away from my grip. He pulled me closer to him and looked at me.

"Wooyoung-ahh, I'm sorry," I said and hugged him. I didn't know the reason but I felt like telling him.

"Why all of a sudden?"

I didn't reply and hugged him tighter. He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Take some rest for a while. You must be very tired," I hummed and he put me to bed.

"I'll be downstairs. If you need anything just call me," I smiled warmly at him and watched him walk out.

'I don't know if what I'm doing is right or not. But I am sure Hongjoong Oppa will save me if anything happens.'

With that thought in mind, I fell asleep.

---2 days later---

I haven't received any calls or messages from him yet. I started wondering if he didn't want to be friends with me.

Hongjoong has been anticipating too. I keep looking at my phone now and then but nothing.

Taeyong started visiting regularly which caught others to be suspicious of him. They didn't dig into it though. But every time he visited, he kept mocking the way I talked with Jimin. It made me pissed off as Jimin hasn't contacted me. 

"Y/n!" I heard Wooyoung as he shook me. 

"Huh?" I asked looking at him confused.

"I have been calling out your name for some time and you haven't been responding. You don't seem like yourself. Is anything wrong?" He asked worriedly.