You are just trash!

All the past is flooding my mind. 

The day he left, then how everything started and everything till now. I'm such a mess. The door, in front of me, opened, revealing a familiar face. 

The guy who sat with me at the cafeteria. I was confused about why he was there. 

"Are you feeling ok, now?" He asked. I realized he was there when Eva hit me. Is he the one who took me to the hospital? No, his voice doesn't match.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I said. 

"If you need any help, you can come over to my room. By the way, I'm Choi San. You can call me San." He said. 

I nodded and smiled warmly. 

His eyes were suddenly fixed on my shoulder. 

"Y-your shoulder is bleeding." He said. I realized it was.

"It's nothing, just a small hurt. I'll be fine." I said. He didn't seem to believe it but yet left it. 

"I'll leave. If you need anything, feel free to ask anyone of us." He said.

"Can I just know, where the bathroom is?" He showed me and left. 

I headed to the bathroom and removed my shirt, halfway, and looked at it. 

It was getting worse. I have to do something.

I changed my shirt and headed out. I walked down and looked around. 

I thought of going to the doctor but I didn't have enough money. Yeosang came up, as I was in my thoughts. 

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked. 

"Um... can I ask you for a favor?" He nodded his head. I asked him to take me to his room. 

I pulled the sleeve down and showed him my wound. His eyes were wide open in shock. 

"Y-Y/n, how?" He asked. 

"I don't want to talk about it. Could you just treat it?" I said. He asked me to sit down and got the needle for it. 

"You going to stitch it?" I asked, shocked. 

"Yeah, it looks deep and there's no choice." I nodded my head, agreeing to it. 

"It'll pain a bit." 

"It's ok. It won't be much more painful than others." I said and he started stitching it. 

It was a bit painful, but I could manage it. He finished it and I pulled my sleeve down. 

"Did it not hurt?" He asked. 

"I'm used to it..?" I said. 

"Here, you can use this cream for the bruises on your face. Apply it every day." 

"It's of no use. I'll be the same, every day." I said. 

"Just use it for a day and then if you don't want it, you can give it back." I nodded and thanked him for the help. 

I sat down, by the corner of the basement and sighed. Yeosang told me some things I should be aware of, about the stitch - not to overwork, not to stretch, not to lift anything heavy, etc. 

I can't make sure of these cause I knew the very next day the stitch would tear. If Eva knows about this, she wouldn't leave me alone. I couldn't stop imagining the things she'd do. 

I didn't realize there was a person in front of me. I looked up and it was Seonghwa. I buried my face in my knees. 

"I don't want to see you! Just get out!" I shouted.