Need some time

---Next day---

I woke up and headed to the bathroom. I refreshed myself and stood in front of the mirror. 

'Is falling in love with Wooyoung for the best? I haven't fallen in love ever. How can I trust him? Yes, I indeed have fun spending time with him, but is it love? How sure can I be that I won't be broken... again?'

With that thought in my head, I got ready for college and headed out. I had my breakfast and walked out without anyone's company. 

As I reached the campus, I spotted Ryujin. I waved at her and walked toward her. 

"I have something to tell you," Ryujin said. 

"Me too but you go first," I said feeling tense. 

"Is everything ok with you?" She asked. I nodded my head. 

"Ok, so... Yugyeom and I are together now. We confessed it to each other," She said. 

"Oh my! That's so nice to hear." I said and hugged her. 

"I told you guys had something in between. If I hadn't made you both talk, it would've never been established." 

"Ok, now what were you going to tell? Did something happen?" She asked. 

"Uh... can we talk in private?" I asked her. She agreed and we were on our way to the terrace. But before going, we stopped by my locker to keep my things. As I closed the locker door, I was greeted by Wooyoung. 

His smile faded away as he saw my tensed-up face. 

"Is everything ok?" He asked. I nodded my head. 

"Why didn't you wait for Mingi and me? We were worried about you." He said. 

"Ah, m-mian," I said, not looking at him. 

"Y/n, let's go," Ryujin called. I excused myself from him and headed along with Ryujin. We headed to the basement as the boys would be at the terrace, at the moment. 

I looked if anyone was coming. Luckily, many people weren't there. 

"Now tell. What is it?" 

"Um... don't shout, scream or get mad at me. I, myself, am not sure about it. So, I want an honest opinion." 

"Ok, tell." She said.

"*sighs* Wooyoung kind of... he likes me and we... only kissed," I said. She covered her mouth. 

"But I haven't confessed yet. And... I don't know if what I'm doing is right. I haven't loved anyone before. I don't know if I can trust him. I need your help." I said and sat down. She sat beside me and held my hands. 

"I am happy that there is someone for you. Tell me honestly. How do you feel when you're with him?" 

"I had fun, enjoyed it a lot. The past two days, were the best day of my life. Moreover, I could... feel myself around him. He's there to protect me when in trouble and always encourages me. He has everything a man needs. But... I don't know." 

"If you ask according to me, I would say a big YES. He's always there for you. Yeah, he's a mafia but when I notice your presence around him, he just relaxes. But... you loved your brother and he left you because of this mafia thing. I can't be sure about it in the case of Wooyoung. Who knows when mafias change their mind?" She too had a point. 

"Ask him for some time. Go through things and listen to what your heart wants. I'm sure you'll get your answer. And then you can tell him how you feel." I nodded and we headed to class. 

On our way, I got pulled by someone. 

"What do you want-" Before I could finish my sentence, the person placed their hand on my mouth. I calmed down after seeing it was Wooyoung. He looked around and then took me to a room. 

"Sorry to pull you in." He said. I just smiled at him. He placed his palm on my cheek and drew circles. 

"Is everything ok? You seem mood off." He asked. 

"A-aniyo. Naneun gwenchanayo. (I'm fine)" I said. 

"You sure? If anything you can talk it out to me."

"Everything's fine. You don't need to worry." I said and he smiled. He kissed my forehead and we headed out. I walked to my class while he headed somewhere with the others. 

I sat next to Ryujin, who was in my class. 

"So, did you tell him?" 

"I couldn't. I don't think I can tell it. Ah! I'm going crazy." I said and lay down. 

"Y/n, it's just a small thing." 

"Yeah, it is. But it matters in the way how he takes it. You know, when someone says they need time, there is a lot of meaning behind it." 

"I bet he wouldn't take it seriously. If he loves you so much, he'll support and respect your decision. Just tell him what you feel." I nodded my head and thought about it. 

She was right. I should just tell what is in my heart. I guess he wouldn't take it seriously. Why am even thinking things? The class started, making me focus.

---Lunch break---

I headed to the cafeteria, making up my mind that no matter what happens or comes in the way, I will tell Wooyoung about it. I spotted him talking along with the others. I walked towards him but came to a stop, as someone held my hand.

I turned and saw Jungkook. I smiled warmly at him. 

"Anything I can help you with?" I asked. 

"Um... uh... can I ask you something?" I looked at him confused. 

"S-sure. Go ahead." 

"There's still quite a lot of time for farewell and I kind of need a pair." 

"So...?" 

"You see that girl over there?" He pointed out to a girl, with bangs who had a good look. 

"Can you set her up with me for farewell? It'd be great." He said. 

"Don't worry. I'll ask her for you. But you are really shy to speak to her." 

"A-ani. I don't want to mess it up. So could you just..?"

"I've got it. Go and eat up." I said and headed to Wooyoung. 

"Y/n, come here," Yeosang said and I sat along with them. 

"Here, have some of this," San said and placed some japchae in front of me.

"Ah, I'm not hungry." Wooyoung looked at me. 

"Is everything ok?" He asked, showing signs. 

"Yeah. Can I talk with you, for a while?" I asked, with actions. He nodded and I excused myself from there and so did he. 

I walked up to the terrace while he followed me behind. We reached the terrace and I stood outside, waiting for him to join me. 

"What is it?" He asked as he closed the door. 

"Um... I had fun spending these two days with you and I felt myself. But I don't know if what I'm doing is right. This is my first time falling in love with someone and I don't know how it goes. I just need some time to think about it. I felt it all happened so fast and I don't know what to do next. I am going crazy. I just don't-" He cut me by placing his finger on my lips. 

"Y/n-ahh, take how much ever time you want to, 'cause your decision is more important to me. We can take things slow. It's not a big problem. Don't worry about it and just do what your heart says. Even if you say no to our relationship, I'm totally fine with it." 

"Ah! I didn't mean it that way. But... thanks for understanding." I said and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.