Special Chapter 1👀

"Both of you stop! I don't think it's going to work! So please nyaa!" The Cat Thief was struggling and panting while is on fours over yet his tail was entangled to the arms of the Alpha wolf at the same time there's someone behind the Cat, it's another wolf with a scar on his right eye, gray hair tied into bun, yet his ears were showing and a big scar on his bareback. He was kissing the cat's neck to calming him down.

"Don't worry kitty, just leave it to us and let us enjoy every savor of you" The gray wolf whisper into the Cat's ear and that made him shiver through his spine as if he's purring more.

"Hear that kitten? Be a good cat boy for us. Look this one is honester than you" The black wolf touching the throbbing manhood of the Cat Thief, he moans with a mewl at it, as the big black wolf slowly pumping his manhood yet the Thief look away, but the Alpha makes him faces him by holding his chin.

"Don't you forget, you started this mess"

A week ago~

A peaceful city full of half-human and half-animal and humans among them, yet it was peaceful on the ground but what about the underground?

"It's the worst place I've ever been through!"

A rodent said with a frustrating tone as if he was scared or arrogant at the same time, he was telling a story to his friends at the cafe sitting at the chairs with a coffee on the table.

"A yakuza almost cut my fingers off because I was just blocked their way for a moment," he said

"But thankfully I got fighting skill from my instincts," he said arrogantly and laughs about it, he was loud and squeaky at the café at the same time he was disturbing the others.

"Sir, I am afraid that you are disturbing the other customers please keep your voices down" A chestnut cat trying to calm them. Yet the rodent ignores him and continues his story at his friends on the table.

"Sir, here's your check" he reaches a paycheck book but the rodent still ignoring him.

The chestnut cat slams a checkbook on the table and that made them silent then a few people look at them and starting whispering on them. The cat thankfully that there wasn't much of a customer today in his shop.

"What the hell do you want!? Can you see I'm talking to my friends" The Rodent shouts at the cat and slam his hand on the table.

"I'm sorry to disturb your epic story telling to your friends, but you have to leave and pay" the cat said sincere.

"Is that how you treat your customers?!" The rodent shouts again.

"If they're acting an asshole I might be" he snap back not giving him a single fuck to give him a understanding explanation.

"Pay and leave" the cat order them around, yet the rodent didn't want to lose.

"Do you have a death wish?! Can you see?! I am Yakuza too!" The rodent pull up his sleeve, it was a symbol that he was yakuza, but the cat see it's a fake ass tattoo, or it was layer.

"So what if you're a Yakuza? You're going to kill me? Made me beg?" The cat said sarcastically on a rodent who looks have a nervous wreck now.

"With a fake ass tattoo like that? You sure your friends are so stupid to believe it" the cat smug at him. The Rodent is annoyed at him right while the chestnut cat slander him through his soul. The rodent was pissed now so he stands up throws the glass on the floor yet his friends stands up to face the cat, the chestnut cat didn't even flinch or move where he stands he was just glaring at them.

"Pay that glass and leave or else" the cat said threatened them with a glare so few of them were slightly scared except the rodent.

"Or else what? Call the police? The police is on our side too" The rodent snap back with a smirk. The cat just sighs and take off his apron and his name tag suddenly.