Chapter 25

KIRA'S POV

As I look outside at the window and drinking while thinking about what happened earlier.

Why did he cry for? For taking away his pride? Is he scared when I blindfolded him?

But why did I stop? Why did I feel empathy to him?

His whines were crying for help from someone, yet he's completely different person when cried it's like that was his true self. He always smiles a lot, yet he hides his true pain behind those, and he cried like a lost child. He's confusing me at the same time he's making me mad.

Suddenly the bedroom door open, I see him dress again with his short emerald Qipao then our eyes met again, under his eyes were pinkish now, and he was pale too, He's looks like a broken doll. He looks away from me then walk away in the bedroom.

"You can have it back" I said, he stops, but he didn't turn around. I'm talking about the necklace he stole, yet I'm returning it to him.

"What I'm going to do with it? Wear them?" He said stiffly. I put down my glass on the table and come towards at him.

"I can't understand you, why did you even kidnap in the first place. You should have just arrested me instead" he argued.

"I know it's my fault for stealing that shit, but why are you using me to satisfy yourself instead killing me?"

"I'm really tired of people like you. Toying me around, yet they didn't really understand how I really feel" he starts to cry again.

"Yet you're the worst of all" he said. I felt a little sting inside me, he about to walk away but I stop him.
Suddenly he slap me.

"Don't... Ever touch me again" he glares with anger but filled with sadness. He walks away then leaves my place. I touch the part of my face where he slaps me.

It stings.

.
.
.
.

RYUU'S POV

I walk out the building faster and people were looking at me while I'm passing them saying, who would wear a dress from a street like this, what happened to her? But I ignore them.

A shiver around my body because of the cold atmosphere as I'm walking the streets and it hurts my feet but I feel empty and hurt right now so it doesn't matter if it's hurting me and shivering me right. I went through some park, the lights were flickering every time I pass a lamp post and the wind were stowing me away, yet I'm the only person who's walking here.

A tear falls down again, I'm too tired to wipe them off. I sit down at the bench and starting to crying and hugging myself.

It really hurts, I can't take it anymore.

I want to disappear now.

My heart is like breaking into pieces again. I don't want to be like this again crying for help as if someone is going to get me but what I get? Toying me, throwing me out. I feel disgusted now because I'm still standing but I'm tired of it.

Why people are doing do this me?

Why do I have to deserve this?