Chapter 10

KIRA'S POV

"I've been finding you Kira Yamazaki" The detective say, Kuro. He knocked out Furokawa right in front of me, and he's on the ground now.

"Which group are you?" I ask, he's a spy for sure.

"It doesn't matter as long I get paid" he said and smirked.

"Get in my car, so I can kill you cleanly" He's pointing his gun at me.

"Boss!" One of my guards came to me, but kuro stops him with a gun.

"Don't move" he said.

"Or he will be killed right here"

I noticed there's a laser point, pointing at Kuro's shoulder

And someone shot him.

"What the?..." He fell down without any blood, I see a dart bullet on his back, it's a tranquilizer.

Suddenly my phone rings, I answer it

"You're late" I said.

"Nah it's a perfect timing" the private detective said.

"Get down here" I said and look up at the building behind me, I see a beaming light on the window.

"Hey don't forget my extra payment this week" he said, I hung up the call.

I look Furokawa's body and I noticed there's a lot of blood coming out on his shoulder, he's losing blood. I place him beside the wall and remove his jacket.

"Whoa! What is he doing here?" The private investigator said suddenly, he arrived with a suitcase.

"You, get that guy and bring him to the headquarters" I ordered my body guard, he followed it and carried Kuro and get out of here.

"And you, come along with him and wait me there to interrogate him" I said to the private investigator

"Ya know I have a name right?" He said with sarcastic tone.

"Just get going" I said annoyingly

"Do you mean just get going Asahi?" He said annoying.

"If you don't leave right now I won't pay you" I starting to get angry.

"Fine fine, just don't forget my extra payment" he wave playfully while walking out, I just sigh of frustration.

I look at Furokawa, he seems in pain right now and losing some blood and the bullet are still on his shoulder, earlier I pressed his shoulder hard so the bullet will be deeper now.

Should I leave him here? Or not?

"Boss?" Another guard arrived here.

"Where's Hiroshi?" I ask.

"I'm here Yamazaki-san" Hiroshi suddenly appears behind the body guard.

"That's...." Hiroshi said slowly.

I should leave him here, besides he has no use to me, and he's going to be captured sooner or later.

"Lend me you handkerchief" I said to Hiroshi, he gave his handkerchief to me then I let out mine too and I tie them together. I tied his wound to stop the bleeding, that should do it.

"Let's go" I stand up, then walk away.

Did I do the right thing?

Suddenly I remember that time that he's crying while he's sleeping and having a nightmare about his mother. He's just like me waiting to be saved when I was a kid but no one's there wants to save me.