Chapter 29

RYUU'S POV

That fucker is an asshole, he should be thankful that I saved him. If I was a bad person I just left him rot til some maggots eat him, what a drag
I just sit on the couch and lean my head to rest then sighing of frustration, I didn't even know that it's morning now because I'm so busy at dressing the wound and taking care of him.

It's not like I want to save him it's that I have to save because he's hurt so sudden that's all, who would've thought that he's going to come here with a wound and apologize to me? Though I didn't talk about it to him because it would be hard for me, I might cry again and I'm tired of it.

He's the only first person who uses me then felt guilty about it and apologizes to me. Although he might be faking it but that calm face its sure tricking one. I don't understand why.

"Do you have a telephone?" Suddenly he asks and came out in the room while holding the wound, I'm too tired to answer that, so I just pointed where is it. Just leave if he wants to I don't care any more I tried my best to take care of this little shit.

He come towards at the telephone line and call someone then waits someone to answer, I'm just sitting here while resting my head at the headboard.

"Sato-san?" He called.

"I need a surgery right now" he said, might be a doctor.

"I'll text you the where's the place, because it's very risky now" he said.

"Yeah, thanks" he ended the call and out the phone down. He's coming back to the bedroom but I say something.

"I thought you're going to leave?" I ask sarcastically so he stops.

"I thought you don't care?" He snap back. What a fucking little shit.

"Fuck you" I curse him

"You said if I leave here once, someone going to kill me" he said he was about to take a smoke here, So I take out my dagger where I use at him earlier then I throw at him but it hit through on the wall.

"I miss" I smirked, and he glares at me, I stand up and faces him.

"Cigarettes" I put my hand out and forcing to give his box of cigarettes to me, he was seemed hesitant and looking dull at me.

"Oh boy, til you're staying under my roof you can't do anything you want. And you still injured" I remove his cigarette on his mouth and take his box of cigarettes. I remove the dagger out of my wall and it made a hole on it, might get a paint to cover it. He just sighs and go to the bedroom again.

So weird to see him like that.

.
.
.

I take a nap for like an hour and I'm now I'm making some rice porridge, yet it's still raining outside. Is he sleeping? I turn off the stove and was about to check on him but someone knocks on the door.

I take my dagger out and hide on my back, might someone follows him here and might kill me and him again.

"Who is it?" I ask through the door.

"Is Yamazaki-san is there?" He asks. I got trust issues about these.

"I'm his doctor" he added. I walk towards at the door and half opened the door while I'm gripping my dagger on my back. It's just an old man. I hide my dagger again and let him enter.

"Sorry for the intrusion" he enters and put his umbrella on the side, I close the door again and lock it.

"Where he is at" He ask.

"Bedroom" I replied, and he nods, I lead him in the bedroom and the both of us come in.

"Waka? What happened?" He ask the Yakuza, I should leave them alone it's not my business after all. I left the room but before that.