Chapter 32

RYUU'S POV

There's some food in there so eat while I'm gone" I said while fixing myself and get ready to leave my apartment, I'm going to work and I'm leaving him here since he doesn't want everyone on his group knows that he still alive because it's dangerous for them he said.

"Also don't do anything that your wound might get open" I warn him, he just smirked at me and nods.
I'm at the door now, and he was leaning at the wall.

"Well I'm off now" I said, I was about to open the door, but he close it again and pinned me at the door then cares my cheek and his face were really close, this face are my type that I never get tired of looking at it.

"Come back home quickly" he whispered through my ears then he slides his lips at my neck then kiss it. Now he leans his head to me then kiss me slowly yet tender, so I kiss him back. I wish I couldn't go to work today but I have to, and he's such a tease.

"Okay okay, stop" I push him away then look away, I'm really flushed now and I feel my face were hot and red, he just hummed innocently.

"I'm going to go now so be a good dog" I said quickly and looking away from. I open the door but he say something.

"Ryuu" he called me by my name.

"Hmm?" then I look at him for the last time then suddenly he kisses my forehead.

"Be safe" he said calmly and there's a little smile on his lips cares my cheek, I just nod silently then leave the apartment and close the front door.

I crouch down and touch my face.

I didn't know that he can make that kind of face! That's so unfair! Ugh!!!
He's really mean!! He even called my name from that gentle voice!! I feel like I'm gonna burst for a moment there!

He's such a tease!

.
.
.
.

I'm working at the café and there's a lot of customers today so everyone was busy today including me. I miss home already.

He's probably resting now and waiting me to come home, seriously I'm right that he's a dog. But he's going to go soon and go back to his group, so try not to get excited every time you see him Ryuu.

"Senpai?" Hina called me so I hummed in respond.

"You're glowing today" she said, so I look at her with confusion.

"Eh why?" I ask.

"Cause when people are glowing they said someone taking care of them, did someone taking care of you recently?" She asks.

"Or you could be.... You like someone?" She added.

"Ahh... Ehh.. I'm not..." I said nervously and chuckled.

"But you're blushing so it must be someone taking care of you!" She said happily and excited, I'm really embarrassed now.

"No I'm not...." I said slowly.

"Don't lie senpai~" she playfully said.

"Just go to work..." I order

"Fufu~ someone is in love~" she said and laughs, by the way where's Natsume. He's not here?

"Where's Natsume?" I ask her before she leaves.

"Oh? He didn't tell you that he's going to take a day off?" She said, eh? That's weird.

"Oh? I mustn't have read his text yet" I said. What is he doing these days?

.
.
.
.

It's the end of the day and everyone is leaving now to come to their homes, yet I'm still here drinking my usual routine.