Extra Chapter 3✨

It's been a while since the two dangerous people stayed in the country, Italy. Yet the other one is starting to get bored and sitting down at the edge of the people while hanging his legs on the water to feel the breeze of it. Ryuu Furokawa was starting to get bored at this household, he's just like a princess in distress that can't even get out in his castle because someone told him too.

"I feel like I'm being locked up than being safe" he said while he was playing with the water. He wanted to travel around the Venice by himself yet the Yakuza didn't allow him because it's dangerous, at first Ryuu thinking that he was just protecting him that's all and worried about it but, it irritates him now, Kira is like a strict parent as Ryuu describes it.

He just let out a breath as the warm sun hits him, no matter how he convinced him to get out yet Kira didn't listen to him. Maybe this is how he treat to people he had been before, maybe it his first time being with a relationship despite that he's a Yakuza. But Ryuu was starting to get annoyed at it, he thinks that he's clumsy when he'll get out of sight of him.

"Ryuu-sama? What are you doing there?" Suddenly a maid ask him, Mia.

"I'm just bored, so I'm playing around the pool" he said without any expression, it was very unusual to see him like this although who could've been like being stayed forever in a house for like a month. He even roamed around the house, and find a huge library but too tired to read all of it, a huge gym, and Kira's office.

The maid just stay silent, she wasn't allowed to give opinions of others said because she's just a maid, but what Ryuu said to him that don't give a damn about what people said to her and her opinion matter whether she's maid or not and Mia got so courage of that and befriend with him.

"How about we go out and roam around the street of Venice?" Mia suggested.

"Oh please, I'm pretty sure that even I'm with you, he still doesn't allow me" He said and did a smug, he lets out his legs on the pool then Mia handle him a towel.

"I'm sure that he'll allow you because I'm with you and with some guards" She said as Ryuu wipes his legs, he finishes now and give it back to her, yet he just sighs of frustration.

"I get that he's protective, but he's going too far, I want some time by myself too" Ryuu said

"I don't need a man who thinks that I'm careless and always thinking about him all day" he expressed. Mia just listened to his rants although he was right about what he said.

"I'm sure that he'll understand if you tell that to him" Mia said.

"I want to go out too beside it's my day off in the afternoon" Mia added

"What do you do when you're out of work?" Ryuu ask

"Go out shopping, eat out and sometimes drink out with my friends" Mia listed what she's to do for fun and yet Ryuu is jealous of it, he misses a lot of hanging out by himself.

"Luck you, I miss hanging out too with my friends too since I'm here" Ryuu said as the both of them walks inside the living room. Then the Yakuza came out to while fixing his tie and suit, he had a meeting this morning with some business with his jewelry shop.

"Going out?" Ryuu ask bluntly as he walks over at Kira and fixes his tie casually then Kira nods.

"I'll be back after dinner" he reminds him.

"Hey, can we talk for a sec" as Ryuu pat his tie to finish it.

"Since I'm here for like half of a month and roaming here at this house alone" Ryuu started and look at him seriously.

"How about I breathe a fresh air from Venice by my-"

"Then I'll send some of my men to guard you" Kira cut him off.