Chapter 19

KIRA'S POV

Furokawa fainted into my bed and slowly breathing under me. He was the only person who seen my tattoo and say something about it. What a interesting guy, I chuckled about what he said earlier.

"Is this how you play your game huh?"

I untied the ropes around him and carried him in the bathroom then prepared the bath for him. I put him in the water then wipe his whole body with rope marks and hickey to his neck. I noticed that yesterday that he bandage his neck just to cover it, how cute.

I remember his gaze upon me earlier while I'm thrusting, yet his emerald eyes were nostalgic. It's like when I was a child when I got a jewelry for a first time, he's like a jewelry that can never be replaced. Although I know he's going to throw me out, and he knows that I will do the same to him, so let's see who's the first going to do it and going to be hopeless until the end.

"Ugh..." Suddenly he moves a bit and his eyelids were slowly waking up.

"Awake so soon?" I ask.

"Maybe that pheromones candle is still affecting you?" I kiss his head while wiping his arm, I used some special candle to lure him and it can make him like he's in heat.

"What?" He grunts and look at me, his eyes went wide.

"What?!" He moves quickly but throbs after.

"Ouch..." He hissed, I chuckled at his clumsiness.

"You little shit... I really hope you die someday, so I can laugh at your grave" he said, he put his head up to rest.

"It will be a thousand years to do that" I said then stroking his hands.

"Shut up" he said then look away. I noticed the way he gaze on my tattoo while he looks away for a moment.

"Do you have a kink to a tattooed person?" I ask

"No!" He looked at me again with a blush on his cheeks, I just smirked.

"Ugh... Just clean" he sighs and slick back his hair.

"Clean you say?" I reach to his hole but he stop me.

"What are you doing?" He asks and glare at me.

"What? You said clean, so I'm cleaning you there" I said innocently and still smirking.

"Not that kind of clean you idiot!" He babbled.

"I'll clean it myself and get out here" he said and look away again, why he keeps looking away at me like that? It's irritating.

"Then clean yourself right now"

"What?" He asks in a shocking way.

"Right here and now" I said.

"Besides you didn't suck me properly earlier" I took his hands and lick his fingers, I reach his neck and kiss it and reach it to his right ear.

"If you don't clean yourself right now, I'll mess you up right here" I whisper to his ear and nibble it. I know how to push his buttons and it's easy to do it. No matter how he runs away from me, he's always going to stumble to me.
He reaches his hand to his hole and push his finger through, then he wriggles his finger to clean out himself.

"Ah..." He moans softly. His moans are like a music player that can't never be removed to my head.

"Is it good?" I kiss his head then about to reach his manhood.

"Don't... Touch it" he stops my hand and look at me. His face is red as if it's like a cherry, the way he gazes his emerald eyes on me it's pleading me to do something or persuading me to eat him, it feels like he's the one who's controlling me. His beauty is dangerous.