Epilogue

The both of us were kissing and ravishing our lips until we enter some cabin in here at the beach, he was carrying me at his waist as he's holding my thigh and my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were around his neck, I was moaning while we're kissing then he put me on the wood floor while we still our lips were attached, then we both stop and our forehead were attached and pants, he smells so sweet suddenly maybe his perfume? Because it's so erotic and fragrant at the same time.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now" he said while panting.

"Since this morning, I saw you wearing this beautiful dress" he compliments and look at my eyes, he leans back and take off his drenched shirt and put them somewhere.

"Then hurry up and fuck me, I've been wanting it too since I heard you talked in Italian" I smirked and rubbing his throbbing cock by my feet.

"You get a hard-on when I talk in other language?" He asks and smirked.

"A little" I giggle, then he stops my feet and put my both legs on his waist. He kissed my neck and making hickeys on it then I stroke his hair while he's doing it.

"Kira..." I moan out, suddenly he tears the dress.

"Hey! The dre-"

"I'll just buy you a new one" he cut me off and kiss me again this time it's eager and rough.

"Ahh..." he touches my cock and start to pump it then he kissed my chest and sucking my nipple and plays it.

"Kira..." I moan his name, he goes down and kiss my thighs while keep playing my cock, he put my thighs on his shoulders then he thrusts his tongue in my hole.

"No! Ahh..." I gasp and grip his hair, He's doing it while looking at me with those sharp eyes, he's twirling his tongue around my hole til he keeps hitting my sweet spot.

"Fuck.... I'm sensitive there!"

"Just put it in already!" I cried out, I feel like I'm going go to cum if he keeps licking me down there, then he stops and smirked at me.

"Sorry about that" he apologizes and kiss my thighs.

"Hurry up..." I pant.

"sii paziente, amore mio" he said and I can't even understand it what he said but it's hot to hear it. He's like he's purring into his words, he takes out his hard cock then he put it in slowly.

"Ahh!" I gasp

"You're so tight... Right now il mio amore " he said then he started to pound now.

"Ahh... Haa..." I moan, he deeply thrust so sudden.

"Fuck! Kira!" I buckle my legs so hard he keeps pounding hard and pants too.

"Kira.. Kira... It feels so good!" I cried out again.

"Ngn.. Faster..." I moan.

"You really should be careful with your words" he smirked, then he does what I said then thrust faster.

"Ahh! Kira..." He keeps hitting my sweet spot again, he really knows how to fuck me.

"Kira... It's so deep..." I moan out, I can hear his pants over here, he seems excited and my heart is beating fast, I was arching my back up and melting over him. He keeps staring at me while he's thrusting me as if he wants to ravish me more. I love those eyes.

"I'm gonna cum... Kira..." I moan out then he leans again and kiss my neck.

"Come Ryuu" he huffs and keeps pounding faster.