Chapter 7

WARNING: USE OF DRUGS 

KIRA'S POV 

"What are you doing to do with him?" The private investigator ask me.

"You know, you can go now" I said to him while smoking a cigarette, as we look at the tied up Furokawa sleeping on my floors apartment.

"Are you going to torture him?" He ask, he ask to many questions to much.

"Something like that, now leave or else" I threaten him now this time nd glare at him, he just sighs and scratch his hair.

"Poor thing" he said while leaving the room. I come towards at the trap and crouch down. I slick his chestnut hair back and reveal his face, it's a desireable face everyone can gaze to this person anytime, he's really different than the others. I pick him up and carried him to the bed, he's lighter than I thought more like I'm carrying a cat or something because of his body shape like a woman. I put him down to the bed slowly.

Shall we have fun?

.
.
.
.

As Ryuu wake up, his head hurts and can't even move his body, all he remembers is that someone was taking him. He opens his eyes slowly and move his body a little.

"What the?" He tried to move now.

His whole body was tied in red rope, perfectly knots every inch of his body even my thighs are tied up tightly as he lay down at the bed, he tried to move and move his hands again but it was connected to his feet.

Who the hell tied me like this?

"My my aren't we awake?" Suddenly a voice said, Ryuu look at him quickly.

A man standing in front of the bed leaning at the drawer while looking at him, wearing a white shirt and black trouser while his sleeves are roll back and holding a drink, gazing him with his sharp eyes, earlier he's wearing a suit, so Ryuu thinks that he must be the one kidnapped.

"Ryuu Furokawa, 26 years old, an owner of a coffee shop at Akibahara" he walks towards at Ryuu as he's telling all the information about Ryuu.

What the? How the hell he knows me?

"And a thief?" Kira smirked.

"What the hell are you even saying?! I'm not a thief!" He shouts at him.

"Do you know the news of the jewelry shop got robbed last Saturday?" He ask, Ryuu flinch.

"They stole the most quality jewelry" he added.

"What does even to do with me?" He asks and glaring at him now, Kira knows that he's lying on his face.

"I wonder why?" He drinks and look at Ryuu with a daring eyes yet it fills them with desire.

"Maybe you're the one who stole it?"