Chapter 17

KIRA'S POV

"Hiroshi, go to Sato-San's clinic before we go home" I order while getting on the back seat. Before I go home I'll better heal this bruised before it gets worst.

"Why Yamazaki-san?" He asks with curiosity.

"I got a bruised on my arm" I said.

"What happened?!" He is panicky ask and worriedly.

"I just got bumped on something hard, no need to panic" I said, but I lied about the cause.

"Okay sir, be careful next time" he calmed down now and starts to drive now.

Earlier morning some hideous guy came to their shop and harass some staff members there, but Furokawa handle it even though it's not professionally but he has a point to get out that guy. He even stands up for the woman by himself, his ready to fight without hesitation.

It makes me interested at him more.

.
.
.
.

"It's rare of you that you got hurt by yourself" the doctor said or Sato-san while looking at the bruised. I just stay silent and watching him inspecting it, he touched the bruised part gently suddenly and I reacted to it a bit.

"Is it hurt?" He asks.

"A little" I said. He just hummed.

"It's not that serious, but I'll spread some ointment here and give some medication for that so buy this from the pharmacy" he said while writing on the receipt and gave it to me, I just nod.

"How's the business of yours Kira?" He asks while getting some medicine on the cabinet.

"Same as usual" I said, he gets my arm and put some ointment it.

"I heard some bastard came back to town" he said, He's talking about Nori probably he heard about from Hiroshi.

"What are you doing to do about it?" He ask.

"Killing him this time" I said.

"Y'know you're just like your old man" he said and smirked, He's talking about my grandfather.

"Likes to fight around and invading some clans if they were bothering him" he said while putting a pad on it.

"But the only he things he loves is jewelry"

I don't know why Ojiisan passed his jewelry business to me, but when I was little he always says to me that all jewels are precious and important as if you have to take a risk to take care of it, besides I'm just only child, so I the only one who can handle the business.

"You're too old to tell story Sato-san" I said and roll down my sleeve and put it in my coat back on.

"Hey I'm not that old" he snap back. I bow to thank him.

"Take care" he waved goodbye and I leave the clinic.

.
.
.
.

I've finally got home at my apartment and take of coat and put them anywhere on the couch, I get a glass then pour some whiskey on it and drink it while looking at the night view outside.