Chapter 36

THIRD POV

The clan is been running and killing what they passed yet Asahi it's still at the camera room.

"Nori's at the gambling room... And he was alone" he said slowly at the end, Nori just playing with his knife and sitting at the deck table as if he's waiting for someone.

"Maybe it's a trap" he said through the earpiece, Kira stay silent.

After a minute pass Asahi sees Kira came alone at the gamble room, and he was surprised at it.

"Oi! Why the heck you come alone?! Did you even think that's a trap?!" Asahi sound frustrated but Kira still go alone.

"I should've stabbed you twice that day" Nori said while throwing his knife on the air and playing with it.

"But still, I guess you're not done playing with me" he smiles, Kira just glaring at him and gripping his Katana

"I see, you just came here to get your precious gem?" He was talking about Ryuu.

"Where is he?" Kira ask and still glaring scarily to him.

"Oh he's at his room. Sleeping" he said.

"While we talking about him, did you watch the video I sent it you?" He smirked and rest his hand on his cheek like a child.

"Quite interesting and disturbing isn't?" He's still smiling like he doesn't care what Kira's expression giving to him.

"A broken person like him are still standing from this world, he's sure is strong"

"And that's make me wanna tear him to pieces more until he doesn't know himself anymore" he smiled widely this time, suddenly Kira barged with his Katana, but the sliced the table where Nori's sitting, yet he escaped from it.

"Oh you're using your old man's toy" he mocks, he strides his Katana but Nori's dodge it. Nori seems having fun dodging every Kira's strike.

"You're being to harsh aren't you?!" He laughs then suddenly he pulls out a knife and slice Kira's cheeks, Kira move back faster. He darkened his stares more at Nori like a wild wolf that wants to kill its prey.

"I miss the way you look at me like that" Nori giggles suddenly Kira charged in faster and slice his Nori's left hand in the air.

Nori scream of pain about it, and he kicked Kira to move back. He was stopping the blood, yet he was aching of pain.

"F-fuck! You little shit!" He shouts through his pain.

"You took away everything from me before and destroyed me!"

"Aren't you happy about that?!" Nori shouts.

"If it wasn't for my old man I killed you before" Kira said and still glaring at him.

"Don't you forget, it's all your fault in the beginning. You killed half of my clan before because of your greediness"

"That's why you almost die that day because of me" Kira charge in again and was about to stab him now but Nori dodge it, and he slice Kira's left shoulder. Kira kick him in the ground and step his chest, Nori's left hand were still spilling some blood on the ground while he's stopping Kira's foot and squirming to get out.

"You fucker! Ack!..." He tried to get off his foot.

"I'm sure Ryuu-san is having a hard time now" Nori chuckled, Kira pressed his feet harder and making out of gasp Nori.

"Go ahead kill me now, it would be too late for him if you didn't kill me right now"

"Right now he's going to be killed soon too" he giggles.