Chapter 14

RYUU'S POV

After a long a day at the shop and it's finally closed at 6 pm, everyone who works here are leaving now, except for me and Natsume who always left behind and drink some coffee. While I'm drinking coffee everyone saying goodbye from us.

"Bye Senpai~ have a good weekend!" Hina said happily and waving at us, so I wave at her too.

"You too, be careful when you go home" I said to her, all of them leave including Hina are gone home now.

"What a long day" Natsume stretch out of his arm and sit on the stool.

"I know right" I said and sipped on my coffee.

"I want a break" he said and flop his jaw to the counter.

"But you already have a break" I said, although he uses all of his money that we stole for gambling

"Yeah I know, I'm really frustrated... Not kind of tired frustrated" he said.

"More like sexually frustrated" he smirked. I just scoffed at him, I thought he had a hookup while he's on a break last week.

"I'm going to undergrounds tomorrow to hook up" he said and get up on the stool then he removed his apron.

"Have fun" I said, I've finally finished my coffee, I put the cup in the sink and wash them.

"How about you come with me?" He ask suddenly.

"What?" I'm a bit flustered about what he said.

"Come with me and hook some guys, besides it's been a while since you have hookups with someone" he said and smirked. Well it's been a while since I hooked up but someone already fucked me and the worst part is a Yakuza and an owner of the jewelry shop that we stole. And I hope that we'll never meet again.

"I don't think I should" I said, I put the cup in the top drawer.

"Come on it will be fun, dress what you want tomorrow just once for all" he said like forcing me yet a friendly one. It will be bragged if he keeps calling me overnight, I just sigh.

"Okay I'll come with you" I give my answer, his mouth turned to smirk.

"It will be fun"

.
.
.
.

*next day*

I'm waiting at the entrance of the underground waiting for Natsume so we'll go together at the nightclub we used to go when we were in college. I'm leaning at the wall while texting Natsume.

"Where are you??" I texted. There's no reply after I texted maybe he's on the road riding his motorcycle.

"Hey there sweet pea" suddenly someone just catcalls me while he's walking away, I just ignored him it'll just ruin my mood and I even dress nicely just for this night. A black off shoulder long sleeve shirt and a short skirt that match with my stockings then a high heels, I curl my hair a bit and do a light makeup. Suddenly there's a text from my phone, I look at it.

"Hey some things up for a moment so you can go alone but I'll get there ASAP" a text from Natsume. I just get irritated a bit but I removed it right away because I don't want to get moody now, I put my phone back on my purse, also there's a small pocket knife here if someone hurts me just in case, I guess I'm going to drink alone. I just enter to the undergrounds and go the nightclub

.
.

I enter at the nightclub we used to drink and do something fun in here, once I enter here every one in the entrance look at me. Some of them whistles and catcalling, yet I just ignore them, after I enter the club the music was too loud. People are dancing around then the others were sitting and drinking, some people hooking up in the dark were people can see them.