Chapter 35

KIRA'S POV

We found the hotel they kept Furokawa in, and we've been preparing for it and planning from it. Asahi is coming with me and half of my men. Hajime will stay here, but he still insist on coming with me.

"I said I'll come with you! This is Ryuu we're talking about!" He shouts and bang this time, I just kept silent and looking at his fuming anger at me.

"I'm gonna save him and stay away from you!" He said.

"Natsume, calm down" this eye patch it's here too and staying then listening to our plan.

"But he hurt Ryuu, why I'm going to calm down about this!"

"It's his fault after all that's why Ryuu taken away from us" he pointed his finger on me.

"What if you die when you come with me. Do you think he will forgive you for that" I said and glare at him, this is such a waste of time.

"He's right, He's doing you a favour. You've done enough to save him" the eye patch said to him and pat his shoulder.

"This wouldn't happen if you didn't touch him from the beginning" he said stiffly then leave the room without any word. I just sigh of frustration.

"Leave and prepare yourself, we're going to leave by dawn" I order my men

"Understood Waka!" All of them follows and leave the room too, I noticed the eye patch didn't leave the room he was leaning beside the wall, I take out my cigarette then put it on my mouth and find the lighter but I can't feel it through my pockets.

Suddenly the eye patch take out a lighter and lit this up, and he was smoking too, I move closely and lit up my cigarette on his lighter.

"What are you still doing here? I thought you were scared when I beaten you up from that night" I mock.

"Eh~ I was testing you that night if you were scared when he's taking away from you" he said, this asshole. That was his reason after all this time?

"Fucking asshole" I said silently. If he doesn't do that night then Nori wouldn't meet him after all. He just chuckled.

"You don't know him that more than I do" he said.

"Back then when he was a high schooler, he stole his first jewelry and sell it to me" he breathe out a smoke.

"I've known him before because he's always hanging around in the same bar I go too, I was curious back then. Why he's dressed like a girl even though he's a boy and I ask that every time I see him in that bar"

"After he sold the jewelry to me, I hired him to become a thief, steal some jewelry for me, yet he accepted it he doesn't tell his reason why even I knew he had some money problem"

"I made him to become that to stop what he's doing from that bar and changed him a new life"

"He's so clumsy, stupid, and funny" I agree with that thought.

"He's a bad liar when he stole something from me, yet I don't get angry about it because I find it funny when he lied about something" he chuckled.

"I know that since today that he's faking his smile just to hide what he always feels, he doesn't get tired of it at all" he smiled about that and puff his cigarette

"Maybe someday he'll reveal what he truly feels"

"I hope someday that he'll live a normal life and become happy and satisfied" he wishes for him. He finishes his smoke and throw it away from the trash can he was about to leave but I say something.