Chapter 22

ASAHI'S POV

As I was walking through Shibuya street just to get a drink a bit from a bar, yet I still haven't seen a good spot to enter.

I'm still struggling to find Nori Ishida even though they said he's on Osaka with his troops, but they disappeared suddenly then I'm still finding his hideout. Last time he was easy to find him because he was obviously putting some evidence just to annoy Yamazaki but this time it's hard now, I wonder what he's up to?

A glimpse of my eye when I saw a familiar face, a man carrying a girl on his back, so I stop walking and look at them, is she really a girl?although she was familiar though.

"Where... Are we going?" A girl sounded like man said to his friend. Is that Furokawa?

Wait. Yamazaki said that I will looking over to him too, dammit he even double my job! But the good part is double pay.

"My place... Because you're wasted and risk of alcohol" the man said to his friend carrying him.

"Eh? That sounds fun!" Furokawa said excitedly yet drunken at the same time. He must be drunk. As I look at them, Furokawa snuggling to his friend from his back.

"Should I picture this and send to him?" I ask myself to my head, it will be hard for him if I send that. But who cares this is a job and its not my problem too of what their doing. I took out my phone and picture them without noticing me, then look Yamazaki contact number to send it to him.

"Ah" My phone shut down, dammit why didn't I charge it before I leave.
I'll just send it later to him, I continue walking away from them.

.
.
.
.

RYUU'S POV

I was woken up by the blind rays from the window, My head hurts. I drank so much yesterday and I don't know what happened after I got drunk, yesterday we supposed to celebrate Kaori-san from coming back, yet we got drunk and Hotoke-san is there too.

Wait? He's there too!? I spring up but suddenly my head aches.

"Ah, you woke up now" a man with an eye patch said while leaning at the doorway. And half naked, he's revealing his abs and chest, and he's only wearing pants. What the fuck?! Is this heaven?

"Um... Where I am?" I ask and roam my eyes around, I was about to get out but I see myself that I'm half naked too?! Don't tell me...

"D-did I do something yesterday?" I stutter and look at him worriedly, he stared at me for a while then after that he chuckled deeply, he must be knowing what I'm thinking about.

"No... You said you were hot that's why you take off your shirt" he said then smirked. Thank god!

"I-is that so? Then where's my shirt now?" I ask and still stuttering, I'm really stressing it out right now because I was drunk yesterday and can't remember a thing and at the same time Hotoke-san just standing there while staring at me without any top!

"In the washing machine, it was dirty and smell like alcohol" he said.

"Oh..." I breathed out. He's just staring at me blankly, I hope I didn't really do something embarrassing yesterday.  I'm clingy and needy when I'm drunk but still I'm thankful that Hotoke-san that he manage it from myself.

"You can use the shower  and also wear my clothes there while waiting your shirt to be done" he said while walking away from the bathroom. I roamed my eyes again at this room, his place is neat and suitable for him and I think we're at the undergrounds now.

I will probably never forget that half naked Hotoke-san right in front of my eyes! I just get out the couch and go his bathroom and take a shower.

.
.