Chapter 9

KIRA'S POV

"Sir the investigators are here again"  Hiroshi said on the telephone.

I was hung up by Furokawa, and he said that he's going to kill me before I turn him into the police, what a funny guy.

"Let them in" I said.

"Right away sir" Hiroshi said.

I'm doing some paper works and stuff inside my office, yet I'm teasing Furokawa a bit, this will going to be fun. Suddenly the doors opens, it was the detectives again.

When will they give up about this investigation even though I already have the necklace without calling them.

"Good day Yamazaki-san" Rin kagawa greets me, I stopped what I'm doing and look at them.

"What is it this time detectives" I ask them and look at them sharply

"We have some information about the culprits" Rin said, she puts the folder on the table then I opened it.

'Kiyoko Hara and Tsubasa Endo" I read, it should be Furokawa and Hajime, they're faces are still here before the necklace got stole, they're investigating them.

"They live at the 'undergrounds' and some people said it that they sell it in the illegal pawn shops in there" this time the other detective said, Kuro.

They aren't wrong though, but they don't know their real names nor their information, maybe the partner changes their names.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask them.

"Positive" Kuro said.

If they capture them then I wouldn't see Furokawa anymore. Well it's been fun touching with him even if it's just a one-night stand. I'll just let them capture them because I don't want to see these detectives again in my office also I don't want to get some trouble in these people either, I should be careful too.

Beside in the first place I'm just going to play with him and throw him out, he may peek my interest but I have no choice to throw him out.

"Thank you for the information detectives I'm sure you'll capture them right away" I said and close the folder, Kuro get the folder.

"Of course we will" he said.

"We may leave now" Rin said then both of them bows, they leave the office now.

"Sir?" Hiroshi called suddenly in the telephone.

"Yes Hiroshi?" I ask.

"We have another trader in the undergrounds again around 1 pm" he reminded me.

"Okay then we go there later" I said

"Okay sir" Hiroshi said and ended the conversation.

I get a piece of cigarettes in the shelf and smoke then look at the window.

What a waste of time.

.
.
.
.

RYUU'S POV

I was walking down at the hidden stairs going to the undergrounds, and going to the pawn shop that we sold the necklace the owner snitched us and I want to know the guy who kidnapped me before I killed him. Suddenly I sense someone staring at me, so I look behind fast and look around the place, I think someone been following me, I don't have time for that. I just ignore it and continue walking, I'll have to deal with this first.

.
.
.
.

I've arrived at the pawn shop called the bait and switch, this is the place we sold that necklace yet the owner snitched us! I enter the shop.