Chapter 16

RYUU'S POV

I've finally got home at my apartment safely and it's 4 o'clock in the morning when I got home, all the trains are closed so I took a cab instead. A frustrated sign came out of my mouth then walk to the living room and flop down at the couch.

That was the worst night ever, I even thought of myself that we will never meet again, but he we are and it's a bad timing that we meet. I'm never gonna hook up again. I'm not even falling for his trap and threats, but he sure knows how to push my buttons.

I'm just going to let him fall for me and throw him away.

That's the plan. If he likes to play this game then I should play with him too.
Besides, I know his going to throw me out in the end, so I should do it first. That will kill him out of misery.

Suddenly there's a buzz of a text on my phone, so I take a look of it.

"You sneaky bastard, do you got a one-night stand now?" A text from Natsume. I don't have energy to reply him, so I put the phone down and stand up. A flinch of my body and I almost fell down, that piece of shit fucked me merciless! I walk to the bathroom.

I noticed in the mirror that I wasn't wearing my clothes but a shirt of that Yakuza. Why the hell I didn't notice this? It's too big and it's smell like him too, I remember he's have tattoo on his chest. I wonder what's it looked like? He's even still wearing his clothes while he's doing it with me.

I shake my head of realization, what the hell I'm thinking? Why I'm thinking about him? But he's had handsome face though and that kind of face is my type actually but too bad he's my enemy.

"Ughhh!! Stop thinking about it!" I shuffle my head. I just take off my clothes and take a shower before I sleep all day.

.
.
.

*Next day*

"Senpai! Two cappuccino extra whips" the waiter place a note on the counter.

"Coming right up" I said and do the order of the customer. There's so many customers today as usual besides its famous around Akihabara, good thing I put the shop here. I finished making two cappuccinos and ring the bell to call the waiter.

"Cappuccino is done!" I called the waiter then she takes the coffee.

"Senpai?" Hina calls me all of a sudden, she was in beside me.

"Yep?" I ask and look at Hina.

"Why do you have a bandage on your neck?" She asks and tilt her head out of confusion.

"Eh? Umm... Mosquitoes bites? Yes a mosquito bites" I stutter and chuckle nervously.

"I see! Is it a big mosquito?" She ask.

"It sure is a big mosquito" out of nowhere Natsume talk and lean his hips on the counter and cross his arms. Talk about timing.

"Shut up Natsume" I snap back, and do some dishes. I'll rather not talk about it.

"Are you okay Senpai? Your face suddenly becomes red?" Hina innocently ask me.

"I-I'm fine" I said.

"The mosquito must have sucked his blood deeply" Natsume said, I just glare at him then he smirked.

"Oh no! You should rest Senpai, I'll take care of that" Hina trying to take the dishes.

"No no I'm fine! Natsume is just joking around, just do to the cashier okay?" She's young to know about this, this stupid Natsume started this.

"Oh is that so? But you should be careful next time Senpai!" She said, I just scratched my neck then laugh nervously, Hina leaves then do the cashier.