Chapter 4

WARNING: THE FIRST SCENE OF THIS CHAPTER HAD TRIGGERING SCENARIO 

RYUU'S POV

"Kiyomi-chan you're so beautiful" a man stroking a little girl's head while she's sitting on the man's thighs. The little girl was uncomfortable now just from sitting in the man's lap, the man were stroking and brushing his fake wig.

"Why I'm wearing like this Ojisan?" The little girl ask while looking her cute pink dress with a red ribbon on his neck as if she's look like a doll.

"Because we're playing house" his uncle said.

"But I'm a boy" the little girl said that turn out that he's a boy and now he's starting to tear up because of his situation right now.

"You're gonna act like a mommy and I'm going to act like a daddy" he said, suddenly he's stroking the boy's thighs and kissing his head.

"I don't like this..." the boy starting to beg and tears are falling on his cheeks.

"Don't worry daddy is going to cheer you up" He's smiling widely while the boy starts to shiver of fear because of the man's every touch.

"I love you Kiyomi-Chan"

I open my eyes fast and get up rapidly at the bed with a sweat, panting and shivering down in my spine

Why did I dream about that again?

I get out at the bed and my head starts to spinning around, I almost fell down but I manage to balance myself and went to the bathroom then go to the sink to wash my sweaty face, I wipe my face with my hand and slick my hair back.

It's been a long time since I have a bad dreams like that, but why now? When I had it I've always get drunk or hook up to someone else just to forget it, but now it's seems hard to do it because I want to live normal. Why would I do that if I have everything I need now. Besides it's just a dream and nothing else more, it's not like I'm getting depressed or sad and I'm not alone.

I just need to rest that's all.

I leave the bathroom room and went to the living room and open the door at the balcony, the living room is bright now and sunny.

"What a beautiful day" I said while looking at outside, today its sunny and warm that you can go outside and walk around.  I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I turn the TV while I'm preparing breakfast then I get the eggs and bread at the fridge, today's breakfast is omelette. While I'm cooking the eggs I suddenly heard a morning news.

"Good Morning Tokyo! This today news is about the famous Jewelry shop at Japan that had been robbed last night at Ginza. The scene it's still under investigation. There's no sign of robbers that caught in the scene. The owner of Empire, Kira Yamazaki are investigating too with the inspector...."

This issue it's still hot, if it's famous jewelry shop at japan why their security is easy, any hackers can do that and it's so easy to steal it too, I find their security it's trash. I finished cooking the omelette and put in the plate. I start to eat and watch some nonsense in the TV.