Chapter 40

KIRA'S POV

Me and Angelo been talking at his office, we're talking about his business and my business, yet I was invited on the auction for next week.

"Why I'm invited?" I ask.

"Because the Ministry wants to, and they want to buy some jewelry from you" he replied while doing some paper works.

"I see" I said, I should come with him if he wants to.

"That girl of yours..." He said suddenly.

"Is not really a girl at all?" He asks and glance at me, still sharp as ever. I just stay silent and look at him.

"You're still nosy aren't you" I scoff.

"You know me, and I don't judge people what they interested in" he added and chuckled about it

"What's his name?" He asks.

"I told you earlier his name is" I said.

"I'm pretty sure that's not his real name" he smirked.

"Hey, you got a wife and a kid now, aren't you happy about that?" I snap and get irritated, he maybe my friend but if he touches what it's mine I'll probably erase him for good.

"Calmati, accidenti! (Calm down, Geez)" He laughs.

"The way you look at me like you're going to kill me right here" he added and chuckled, I just sighs of frustration from this man.

"Isn't he the one who had been kidnapped in Brazil?" He asks.

"Yes" I replied.

"I don't know what spell he put into you but it works" he smirked, and I smirked of that thought too, suddenly someone barged in the office, Angelo's men, and he's panting heavily.

"Che cos'è? Perché stai sudando così tanto? (What is it, why you're sweating so hard?)" Angelo ask and put down the paper works.

"Gio e quella ragazza non ci sono più! Non so dove sono andati! (Gio and that girl is gone, I don't know where they went?!" He shouts nervously.

Fucking shit, he supposed to watch over them, and they're gone!?

"Cosa?! Idiota! Dovevi guardarli!? (What?! You supposed to guard them?!") Suddenly Angelo kick him on the ground.

"Mi dispiace capo! Mi dispiace capo!" He apologizes over and over again.

Suddenly someone's phone were ringing and it's from Angelo, so he picked it up, and he didn't even check who it is.

"Cosa?!" He shouts through the phone, then he went silently.

"I'm sorry! Don Stefano!" He jolts, Don Stefano? Isn't the one who buys guns from me back at the undergrounds before I got stabbed by Nori?

"How did they get there?" He asks, he just continues listening to the phone.

"Okay we'll come there immediately, thank you, Don Stefano" he said and ended the call.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Gio and Kiyoko is in Don's Stefano's house right now" he said while getting his keys on the house. That made calm down a bit, but he's on the Mafia's house.

"How they get in there?"

"I'll explain in the road so come with me and get your girl too" he said hurriedly.