Chapter 24

KIRA'S POV

"Yamazaki-san, these girls are beautiful" the chairman compliments the women while we drink our whiskey on the table.

He dragged me here after we finished our business trip at Singapore, yet he insisted me to go here so it would be a problem if I refuse him.

"Kiyoko-chan, you look sweaty" A man said to Furokawa.

"Oh my, c-can I go t-to the restroom" he ask nervously, he gets up then I noticed he was staring at me. I didn't know that I'll meet him here, so I was surprised when I saw him wearing feminine clothes again, still stunning and pleasing although I hate the thought of he's hanging out with a lowborn salary man.

Make me wanna tied him in the bed again, so he can't escape from me again, my lips curved a bit when our eyes meet. I see him flinch then turn around faster and walk away. He's like a mouse that almost got trick to my trap.

Suddenly there's a text from my phone, so I look at it.

"Hey! Sorry for the delay. But I saw something interesting last week. So I take a picture then I forgot to send it to you after" A text from Asahi that I hired to look over Furokawa and finding Ishida. There's another text again.

A picture of a silver haired man carrying Furokawa in the streets.

I grip my phone, so he's been hanging out with other people when I was away huh? I'm little pissed off now.

"Yamazaki-san do you need more?" A woman ask me while she's carrying a bottle of whiskey, I just stay silent and thinking about that picture again. Don't tell me they did it too. Furokawa came back to his seat and join them again.

"Kiyoko-chan? Are you alright? You seem pale earlier, what happened?" the salary man ask him.

"I'm alright now, sorry if I blurted like that" he said with his woman voice, he's completely different now when he came back to his seat, and yet he's ignoring my stares.

"It's okay" he smiled at him, so he smiled back.

"Your dress is beautiful by the way" he compliments his clothes then he giggled.

"Thank you Kondo-san" he touches his right hand, then the man blushes.

"Can I touch your hair" the man ask him, Furokawa seems hesitant.

"Sure" he said then smile. The man touches one of hair strings.

"Your hair is so soft..." He compliments again.

"Thank you, I take care of them every day" he said, then the man stops stroking his hair.

I really want to get him out of here then tied on the bed, is he doing this on purpose? The way he flirts with that man, he's agitating the man as if he's seducing him.

"You're little tipsy now are you Kondo-san?" he said and giggles. He touches the man shoulder as if he's playing with it, then staring at him deeply.

He's been gazing that man with desire.

"Sir you're time with them is over" some waiters notify the man. The salary man glooms.

"Can you take me outside the both of you?" He asks the both of them.

"Yeah sure" Furokawa said, then the three of them stands up on their chair. Then he clings to the man.

I saw Furokawa smirked when our eyes meet when he walks past to our table. So he's really doing this on purpose.

.
.
.
.

THIRD POV

Ryuu brings the salary man out of the snack bar, and he was still clinging to man arms.