Chapter 3

RYUU'S POV

Me and Natsume are in our hideout at the undergrounds, and we now  preparing to steal that diamond necklace. It's been three years since we didn't steal anything because we have a job now, when I was in high school and college I steal jewels just to survive so it becomes a habit of mine and later on I met Natsume, and he paired with me up even though he had a lot of money, but he still even joins me.

I find stealing enjoying and stunning it's like playing a game.

"You'll go through to the vents and I'll go the rooftop, so I can hack the security" Natsume said while pointing to the blueprint that he hack the company just to get this.

"And careful from the laser" Natsume said lastly, he rolls up the blueprint and put it the bag. The both us are ready to leave and right now I'm wearing a cat suit because I'm going through to the vents and I'm flexible, so I'll be the one who going to steal the diamond while Natsume is checking on me through the cameras.

"Aight let's go" Natsume said and the both of us leave at our hideout full of gadgets for stealing.

.
.

Now, we have now arrived at the back alley of 'Empire' where no cameras around it, and Natsume is getting the grapple hook.

"Hey, be careful you might hit some windows up there" I warn.

"Yeah yeah" he said with a scratching on his head and putting a night vision, so I do the same thing put the night vision on my eyes, everything is green now but I can see clearly. Natsume grabs the grapple hook and aim at the ledge and shoot at it then landed there.

"Ladies first" He's giving the rope to me, so I take it and tie myself around it.

I started to walk at the wall and go up to the roof and made it, I untie myself and drop the rope to Natsume.

Natsume grab the rope and tie himself and climb too and made to the top, he removed the hook and the rope at the ledge. The both of us goes to the front of the vent.

"Before you go through the vents let me hack the security first" Natsume said while putting out his laptop on his bag, he starts his laptop and do some program and hacking. When I met him in high school he always stares at his laptop and sitting at the rooftop alone, then one day I see his laptop were full of numbers and bank accounts. I thought of him that day he was a creep, checking someone backgrounds, stealing their information but later on Hotoke-san request him to join me, yet he immediately agreed and join me, we both get into college and while stealing jewelry.

"How many minutes" I ask while tying my hair to bun then put the earpiece and wrapping my whole face except my eyes with a black mask.

"About five" he said while looking the laptop.

I fix myself and wrap some grappling wires and pack some tools in my pockets and a knife in case of emergency. Suddenly Natsume is piss off, he annoys idly groans and tapping hard some keys.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"There's two guards at the entrance where the necklace is" he said irritated. Yikes, that's risky now. Our plan is to get that necklace without getting caught nor arrested, it seems we might change of plans now.