Chapter 11

RYUU'S POV

I open my eyes slowly and wander my eyes around the room, I get up slowly and look around, It's not my room?

Wait? I'm in the Yakuza's Apartment! I remember what he did to me earlier, and he threatened me, I get out of the bed fast.

"Fuck!" My shoulder aches suddenly and I touch it gently, he even bandaged it but the pain it's still reacting to me. Why did he even save me? Just to use me for his horny-ass? I'll kill that bastard soon.

First I have to get out of here, I was about to get out of his room but I notice I'm not wearing any pants at all and noticed some hickeys around my thighs, suddenly I remembered how he kissing it.

"Ughh!!" I shout with embarrassment, why do I deserve this? Just to suffer?

I need to get out of here first rather than thinking all of that scenes earlier, I get my pants and wear it then went out to his bedroom.

His place is big and elegant, a pervert Yakuza like him who lives like this?
I can't even imagine him living like this, I thought he was some other guys who's faking their appearance just to get attention but this time I'm wrong. I find the exit of his apartment and leave this place.

.
.
.
.

As I walk out the building without using the elevator, so I use the emergency exit, so people won't notice me and probably his men guarding the entrance.

"Ouch!" I touched accidentally my injured shoulders again, it keeps aching me, so I should probably go to the hospital and buy some pain reliever.

Suddenly my phone rings, so I look at it and see who it is, it's Natsume.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yo, where are you? I check your apartment earlier but you weren't there" Natsume said, Can I say it to Natsume about what happened to the necklace?

"I'm going to the hospital" I said, after all I'm injured.

"Eh? Are you sick or something?" He asks, please don't be worried.

"Yeah... Something like that" I said slowly.

"Hey I gotta go, I'm here at the hospital now" I said.

"Oh okay then, get well soon" he said, I hung up the phone.

I shouldn't probably tell it after all, I don't want him to get involved at this besides I dragged him to this in the first place, so I should do this alone.

.
.
.
.

"Take this after you eat your meal" the nurse advice and giving me the medicine, I just nod to answer, I get the medicine and leave the hospital. The doctors checked my wound again and thank god that it's not opened again, and they changed the bandage, I just do a sigh of frustration while walking from home.

What I'm going to do with the Yakuza now? So many things happened got too fast, it's like I'm dealing with the devil this time. He even violated my body, It's not like I used to sex and using my body besides I do that when I was in high school but this time someone like him blackmailing me just to use my body. I didn't even regret stealing that necklace and steal a wallet from a perverted Yakuza and an owner of a jewelry shop which that I didn't even know in the first place, it just happened too fast and now I'm being threatened by him.

It feels like my life is now going to be fucked up slowly.

.
.
.
.

I've finally arrived home and I feel like shit now I need to rest somehow, I remove my jacket and put on the couch careless then I get a cup and brew a black coffee. Usually my favorite coffee is cappuccino but lately I'm drinking black because I'm having lack of sleep this week that's why I feel tired every time, As I drink my coffee and lean beside at the table while I'm in deep thoughts.