Chapter 6

RYUU'S POV

"Mama! Mama!" There's a little boy shouting to call his mother. A boy with an emerald eyes came back from his school running towards from his mother.

"What's the matter sweetie?" His mother said, the little boy hugs his mother tightly, his mother was beautiful, long chestnut hair, green eyes, a perfect face with a mole on his cheeks that every woman wants it.

"One of my classmate said that I look like a girl! But I'm a boy!" The boy pouts while complaining to his mother, the mother just smiles to his complaints.

"And they said I look like a whore? What's a whore mama?" He asks in totally in confusion to his mother, the mother gasp about it.

"Sweetie don't say that, that's a bad word!" She lectures his son.

"It's a bad word?! I didn't know mama, I'm sorry!" He hugged his mother again and apologized.

"It's okay sweetie" she hugged back.

"I wish I wasn't born look like a girl so my classmates wouldn't tease me every day" the boy said with sadness.

"Nonsense! Don't say that" her mother faces his son as she looks at her son, she gives her a warm smile while stroking his tears out of his eyes.

"But I don't really want to look like a girl!" The boy about to cry, the mother worried now but still give him a warm smile.

"You know sweetie, your classmates are just jealous of you that they can't be like you, you're beautiful and unique you should put that in your mind" she reminds him.

"And I'm here to support and love you always" The boy sniffles and look to his mother. The boy calmed down and nodded slowly, suddenly he's mother make a silly face to cheer him up yet the boy laughs jolly.

"Thank you Mama!" He hugged again his mother and she hugged back.

"I love you Ryuu"

Suddenly there's a beeping sound right beside in the shelf then I wake up with tears on my eyes. Why did I dream about that? Two nights with a nightmare, what a drag. I wipe my tears and get up then go to the bathroom, I went to the sink and wash my face. My head hurts because I have drunk too much and thank god that I got home safely.

Suddenly there's a ring in my phone at the bedroom, I get my phone there and see who it is.

"Hina-chan?" She's calling me? Why she's calling this Sunday? I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ryuu-senpai where are you right now?" She said in distress.

"I'm at my house, why?" I ask in confusion.

"Didn't you know that you're late right now?" She said suddenly.

"Late? Today it's Sunday so the shop supposedly closed" I confused said to her.

"No it's Monday senpai" she sighs.

Eh? I look at the alarm clock, it's Monday and it's 8'o'clock now.

"What??!!" I shout with surprised.

"I'll get there as fast I can!" I staggered, I hung up the phone and fix myself. I quickly walk out to my apartment and go to the coffee shop.

I've arrived at the shop as fast as I can beside my apartment it's close to this place.

"I'm sorry I'm late" I've arrived at the staff room at the back door with a sweat in my head.

"Senpai thank god you here!" Hina relieved.

"I've called you like three times this morning" she nags.