Chapter 23

RYUU'S POV

It's been two weeks since nobody bothering me. I think that Yakuza doesn't want me anymore, and that's that's great since he's not going to annoy and use me anymore. I knew men like him can get tired easily.

"Senpai, two black coffees" a waiter said to me.

"Got it" I made some coffees from the customers. Suddenly I hear some news from the television.

"This news today, two deceased bodies was found at Tokyo station this morning. The police investigates the scene the cause of the two bodies, was being stabbed six times in the chest and the same mark from their backs, recently the police said that there's a cult or a gang that doing this lately...."

"That's scary" Hina said to herself.

"It's like Tokyo is not safe anymore" she added. Someone been messing again.

"That's right, you have to be careful when you get home Hina" Yoru said to her.

"What do you mean? She's more scary and small than those gangsters" Natsume said and rest his arm to Hina's head.

"Hey don't call me small or else!" She snap out of him and remove his arm.

"Or else what? You're gonna stab me with your little knife at the same of your height" Natsume still teasing her, poor Hina.

"Stupid Natsume-senpai!" She shouts.

"Bleh! Small chibby Hina" he teased like a child.

"Oi. Stop playing around and do some task" I chopped his head.

"Ouchy" he hissed.

"Ryuu senpai, if those people came to you what do you do?" Hina ask suddenly.

"I defend myself" I said.

"Do you know that he was in judo club when we were high school, he was a champion too" Natsume announced to Hina.

"Is that true!?" Hina ask with a surprise face.

"Hmm yep, he was with me too, but he was always absent from the club" I said about Natsume.

"Hey! I'm not always absent" Natsume defend himself.

"Oh really? You're just staying there because there's a girl you like was there"

"Well... She's have a big-" I chopped his head again to stop his next word.

"Eh?! That's so cool! So you defend yourself easily Senpai!" Hina acknowledge me.

"Well you have to be careful these days" I shrugged.

"Hina-chan, Yoru-kun can you help me for a bit" another co-worker called them.

"Ah, later senpai's" she waves and leaves us.

"Those gangsters have been messing around lately" Natsume whispers.

"I know right"

"Hey, do you lock our hideout?" I ask, that place have so many things we used for our heist and it was located from the undergrounds.

"Of course, besides the door have fingerprint scanner" he said.

"That symbol is weird though I never seen that before" Natsume said.

"Probably a new gang. A lousy one" I said then he nods to agree with me.

"I heard it was some Yakuzas, but Yakuzas shouldn't involve like this case" he added. Yakuza have their own business and not involving the upper place.