Stay [smut]

mature content! vaginal fingering

April 22, 2018
— JJ's POV
Tonight is the night. I mean, hopefully. Emily invited me over to her place for dinner and if all goes according to plan then I'll be staying the night. I just dropped Henry off at one of his friend's houses for a sleepover, so it's time for me to get ready for my date. First, I stepped in the shower and cleaned myself from head to toe. Next, I shaved nearly every inch of my body to ensure I'd be silky smooth for Emily. I hopped out of the shower and then did my hair and makeup before getting dressed. I put on a short nude dress that clung to my curves and paired it with tan heels. I let my hair fall over my shoulders in loose waves, and capped everything off with a few sprays of perfume.

Underneath it I was wearing some really cute new lingerie I just bought— let's just hope Emily gets to see it

Underneath it I was wearing some really cute new lingerie I just bought— let's just hope Emily gets to see it. I put a few necessities in the little purse I was bringing and then left for Emily's. Her place was only about 10 minutes away from mine, so I aimed to be there around 7:30.

— Emily's POV
I anticipated JJ to arrive any minute. Dinner was basically ready— I made homemade lasagna for us— so I walked out for a moment to check myself in the mirror one more time. Tonight I was wearing a loose fitting sweater and a pair of grey skinny jeans. I was really comfortable but also knew I looked appropriate for a date.

I heard a knock on the door so I jogged over to let JJ in

I heard a knock on the door so I jogged over to let JJ in. When I saw how amazing she looked I nearly creamed myself right there.

"H-Hi, JJ, you look... wow"

She stepped inside and did a little spin for me, "Like it? It's a new dress"

"Well it looks amazing," I pecked her on the lips and then escorted her to the kitchen.

"Mmm it smells so good in here... what'd you make?"

I reached into the oven and took out the lasagna pan, "Lasagna... hope that's okay?"

"Ooo I love lasagna! Where should I sit?" I directed her into my little eating area and pulled out a chair for her. She gasped when she sat down and felt something soft graze over her leg, "Ah!" She looked down on the floor and swooned before picking up my small black cat, "Aww, who's this?"