Right Here, Right Now [smut]

mature content! cunnilingus, tribbing, daddy kink

I panted as I kissed above her panty line, "I can't wait anymore. I'm taking you right here, right now."

JJ breathed out heavily, "Fuck... Please, Emily." I bit my lip and pulled her panties down, letting her kick them off when they pooled around her ankles. Her arousal was spread all over her center, making my mouth water.

"You look so delicious, baby. You're so fucking wet, you've been waiting for this all night, haven't you?"

"Mmhmm... My panties were soaked the minute you started touching me. You turn me on so bad, Em, I want you to fuck me so good tonight." I hummed hungrily and leaned forward to lick up her slit. My tongue slid easily over her lower lips, and she tasted so amazing I swear I could stay here forever. "Emilyyyy that's so good! M-More, I want more!"

"You want more?" I spread her folds apart and wrapped my lips around her throbbing clit before releasing it in a slow kiss. "How's that?"

JJ's chest was rising ceaselessly, "Fuuuck, just like that. Do it again." My tongue found a nice home in between her legs, getting to work for real this time. JJ moaned, "Mmm fuck! Fuck, yes! Baby, that's so good!" She glanced down at me and whimpered when we made eye contact. She brushed my hair back and panted, "God you look so hot like this, Emily. Yeah. So good on your knees for me. My big, strong doctor on her knees." I closed my eyes in bliss as my tongue sped up and I eagerly worked to make JJ cum. I angled my head up more and used my nose to rub against her clit while my tongue drifted into her hole. JJ's head made a thud as she threw it back against the door and pleaded, "Oh yes! God, Emily, tongue-fuck me, baby... Mmm faster, faster! Yes! E-Emily! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh fuck!" A warm gush of fluid spread across my tongue as JJ released into my mouth, exactly the way I wanted her to.

As soon as she came into consciousness again, she pulled me up onto my feet and crashed her lips into mine. After pulling away, I bit my lip and smiled at her, "I love it when you cum in my mouth."

She tilted her head to the side and rasped, "Mmm you wanna know where I like cumming?"

"Do I ever."

"Strip to find out." JJ sauntered over to our bed and laid across it as she watched me remove all my clothes. I crawled up next to her and hovered over her, kissing her passionately.

"I stripped. Let's hear it."

She trailed a finger down the valley of my chest and asked, "Can we try scissoring again?" I raised my brows at her bold request— I could count the number of times we've done that position on one hand.

"You like it?"

She bit her lip and twirled my hair around, "I love it. I like cumming inside you." A knot of pleasure in my stomach clenched at her sensuous tone. In response, I started slowly grinding my hips down into her.

"Is that what you want?"

"Y-Yes..."

"You wanna feel my clit against you? My throbbing, wet clit? Yeah? That's what you want?"

"Yes!"

"You're pretty dirty, you know that right?"

"Only for you." She made a pouty face, "Why? You don't like it?"

I lifted her leg up and placed it around mine before purring, "I love it." She watched in pulsing anticipation as I lowered myself onto her, pressing our wet heats together.

She sighed once we finally connected, "Shit, that's good."

I moaned as I started to move up and down, "You feel amazing, baby. This is so fucking sexy— watching how much you love feeling me against you."

"I love how you feel... You're gonna make me cum so hard."

"Yeah? You wanna cum into my pussy?" JJ nodded and paired it with a needy whimper.

I thrust faster, "You want it? Or you need it?"

"I-I..."

"Say it, baby."

"I need it, Em! God, I need it!" Encouraged by JJ's pleads, I thrust harder, starting to pound her into the mattress. I was starting to get close to my release.

I groaned as I felt my core throbbing, "JJ... Tell me. Tell me how good I feel. Tell me how good I fuck you."

JJ wrapped her arms around my neck and breathed out, "You fuck me so good, Emily, I love how you control me... I'll do anything for you, baby, I wanna make you feel so good like what you do for me. I walked around that banquet tonight with my panties soaking wet for you, and all I wanted was for you to reach under that table and fuck me out of my mind." My thrusts got jerky as I started to climax, and JJ kept going to pull me through it, "Yes, yes, baby! Come on, do it... Cum inside me, Em." I moaned loudly as I felt the knot in my stomach release, but I kept my eyes open to watch JJ orgasm too, seeing her twitch and squirm on the bed underneath me.

I panted and asked her, "How do you... come up with all that?"

She panted too, "With what?"

"All that dirty talk? Like everything you just said?"

She giggled breathlessly, "Well I.... I'm just telling the truth. You said 'tell me' so I did."

"You certainly did. God, that was intense... How ya feelin?"

"Still tingly." She leaned up and started kissing on my neck, "Good job, baby."

"Mmm, Jayje... Don't get started again."

She whined, "Why nottttt? Round 3? Come on, you're always horny."

"I'm tired, babe."

"Ugh."

I chuckled, "I did all the work, can you blame me? You just sat there."

She gasped, "Rude! Ten seconds ago you were being all impressed and giving me credit for my quick-thinking dirty talk."

"Yeah but that was ten seconds ago. This is now."

JJ smiled, "All right, whatever, just get the hell off of me so we can go shower."

"Shower? Why? I showered before the banquet."

"Get up." I scrunched my brows and lifted myself off her, widening my eyes when I saw how much arousal was pooling between us. On us. Spider-webbing our lower regions to each other.

JJ motioned to it, "That's why."

"Jesus, that's a lot. Whose is that?"

"Yours and mine."

"No way I could do that. That's all you. You were the one with the wet panties."

"Maybe, but it's not all mine."

"Is to, wet panties."

JJ put her hands on her hips, "Is that supposed to be my new nickname?"

"I don't know, wet panties, what do you think?"

She scoffed and got off the bed for the bathroom, "I'm ignoring you."

"Oh come on, wet panties, don't be like that!" I headed into the bathroom with her, "Is the shower invitation still valid?"

"I don't know, sugar tits, what do you think?"