Special Ops Mission [smut]

mature content! lingerie, thigh riding, daddy kink, degradation, cunnilingus

July 19, 2018
— JJ's POV
Letting Emily get a PS was the worst mistake I have ever made. She's been spending all her free time up in the loft in front of her computer monitor. I also blame Derek and Spence for talking her into getting a PS4 and gifting her a headset so they could all play Call of Duty. I was currently sitting on the couch in the loft, behind where Emily was busy with another game.

I called over to her, "Babyyyy?"

She lifted one piece of her headset off her ear, "Yeah?"

I whined, "Are you almost done?"

She put the piece back on and continued, "Just this one last game, Jayje, I promi— Derek! On your six! Shit, man." I sighed and threw my head back. Emily and I haven't had sex in three days and it looks like we won't be breaking that streak any time soon. Unless she's easier than I think she is... I got up from my spot on the couch and walked over to where Emily was playing.

I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck as my head nuzzled onto her shoulder

She muted herself and asked, "You okay?"

I nodded, "Mmhmm... I want cuddles."

"Okay, baby," she used one hand to lightly rub over my back and skillfully handled the controller with the other. I started to place soft kisses on her neck, each one lasting longer than the last. She stopped rubbing me when she caught on to what I was trying to do, "Not now, Jayje, c'mon" I found her sweet spot and sucked on it until she spoke again, "Baby, I'm serious you gotta stop." I pulled away and looked at her, eye to eye. She could tell I was upset so she tried to fix the situation, "Just one more game, babe, I promise I—"

I angrily let out, "Hmph," and stomped downstairs. I heard Emily let out a sigh but she continued playing. I headed into our bedroom and pulled out my fail safe: thongs. I didn't want it to have to come to this but Emily gave me no choice. I put on the red ones that we just got the other day, and paired it with a red bralette that I don't Emily has seen yet either. I put my oversized T-shirt back on, ensuring it covered any sign of the lingerie, and trudged back upstairs.

Emily was still going at it, "Spence, behind you! Got him, got him, nevermind..." I walked up behind her and moved her hair to the side so I could kiss her neck again. She still refused, "JJ, this isn't gonna work— I have to finish this game!"

I mumbled against her neck, "But I want you... And I'm wearing some really cute new lingerie"

She hushed me, "Shhh! I'm not muted, they can hear you!"

"Don't care," I picked up the mouthpiece and spoke into it, "Guys I think it's important for you to know that I haven't had sex in almost four days because of you."

She took the piece back, "JJ! Sorry guys." This is harder than I thought it would be. I waltzed back around to the front of her chair and straddled her again. Her head dodged left and right as she attempted to stay focused on the screen. I kneeled up as I reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. Emily's eyes finally diverted toward me. I smirked and thought to myself Yeah that's it, baby, all eyes on me now, that's right. I moved one leg over to straddle one of her thighs. I lowered myself onto it and started to grind back and forth. I tangled my hands in my hair and moved faster as I got wetter. Emily looked down and gulped when she saw a moist streak of my arousal appearing on her thigh. I moaned and whimpered at the sensation, honestly not caring if Spence and Derek heard on the other side of the line. Emily bit her lip and stammered, "Guys I-I have to go... Sorry." She tore the headset off and threw it on her desk along with the controller.

I smirked at her, "Good girl." She bit her lip and placed both hands on my hips to guide me. I panted and said, "D-Don't help me! L-Let me make myself cum..."

She let go and moaned, "Mmm fine by me, baby, I'm loving the show."

I breathlessly chuckled and grabbed onto her shoulders for stability as I moved at a rapid pace, "Yeah? You like how I look riding you for pleasure? Fuck, I can't wait to cum all over you, daddy!"

She reached around and smacked my ass as I rode faster, "Yeahhh ride that thigh, baby. You look so pretty like this, Jayje... Your wet pussy feels soooo good against me." I started to whimper as my orgasm got closer and closer. Emily's dirty talk and the sound of squeaking coming from her chair at every grind was making me so hot. Then, Emily used one finger to quickly move my panties to one side, causing my bare pussy to be rubbing on her skin now. I screamed loudly at the contact and groaned as I felt my orgasm coming. Emily spurred me on, "You close, baby? You were so horny for me weren't you? Wanting me to give you all my attention... You're so fucking needy, slut."

The degradation pushed me over the edge as I came all over Emily's thigh. While I was still catching my breath, Emily grabbed the undersides of my thighs and lifted me up to carry me over to the couch. She sat me down on the edge and knelt in front of me. I took my bralette off and started to pinch my nipples in anticipation.

Emily smirked, "Ready?"

I whimpered, "Mmmhmm" She immediately dove in between my legs and licked up my slit. I squealed, "Fuck, daddy! Yeah! Emilyyyy! That's so good, baby!" Emily looked up at me as she sucked my clit into her mouth and continued to graze her tongue over it.

She mumbled against my core, "You like that, baby? Seeing your juices all over my face? Cum in my mouth, Jay, I want it all..." She thrust her tongue in my hole, causing me to moan and throw my head back. She snaked one of her hands up my abdomen and palmed my breast as she continued to eat me out. She toyed with the piercing running through my nipple and moaned into my center when she felt the hard bud. The sound of my wetness running around Emily's tongue was unbelievably hot, and it didn't take much longer for me to climax.

"Emily! I-I'm cumming! I'm cumming! God, Emily, fuuuuuck!" She licked everything clean and then kissed her way back up my body before capturing my lips.

We made out for a minute or two before she pulled away, "Sorry."

"For what? For not giving me sex?"

"Just for... being busy."

"Em, you're allowed to be 'busy,' but just... don't forget I'm here. Everything in moderation, right?"

She nodded, "Right. I could never forget you're here, don't worry. Love the new lingerie by the way."

I giggled, "Hehe, you always do"

"There isn't much you don't look irresistible in, gotta be honest. Naturally beautiful."

I blushed, "Yeah?"

She kissed my cheek, "Positive. Wanna head to bed now?"

I smiled, "Only if you keep talking about how pretty I am." Emily laughed and gave me a piggyback ride to bed. And she kept talking about how pretty I was. For hours.