With an Audience [smut]

mature content! masturbation, shower sex, daddy kink

October 26, 2018
— JJ's POV
It's been almost a week since Emily's abduction and I'm so proud of how well she's recovered. She went back to work for the first time yesterday, which means I was able to do the same. Everyone was asking me questions about how she was doing and if there was any way they could help— it made me so happy to see how they all treated her like part of the family. Garcia sent me home yesterday with what probably amounted to $200 worth of "get well soon" gifts. Most of them were food, which Henry and Emily have now essentially depleted, and there were some other little Penelope-esque trinkets that Emily brought to her clinic and displayed around her office.

Henry and I got home early today, so we lounged around the house for a couple hours until Emily came home from work. I finally heard her keys jingling in the door around 6:30.

She called from downstairs, "Babe?" I skipped down the steps and practically jumped into her arms. She was a little caught off guard but managed to catch me nonetheless, "Woah! Hey there... Did something particularly amazing happen today or are you just happy to see me?"

I mumbled against her shoulder as she held me up with one arm, "You're home and that's particularly amazing." She kissed me on the cheek and then set me down on the floor as we walked into the kitchen.

She barely had any time to shuck her coat off before Henry barreled into the room and attached himself to her legs, "Momma!"

She mocked his enthusiasm, "Henry!" He giggled as she picked him up and sat him on her shoulders.

Emily placed a large paper bag onto the counter, causing Henry to ask, "What's dat?"

"Dinner. I thought I'd pick something up on my way home to make up for the fact that I'm late."

I smiled, "1. You're the best, and 2. You're not that late."

Containers of take-out food piled onto the counter one by one as Emily kept talking, "Well I said I'd be home by 6 and it's like 6:30 so... half an hour late warrants Chinese food."

Henry gasped and looked down at Emily from his place on her shoulders, "Did you get potstickews?"

She giggled and looked up at him, "Yes, bubs, I got your potstickers." I set the table and got everything ready for dinner as Emily jogged upstairs to change out of her work clothes. She returned a few minutes later so we could all dig in. Topics of conversation at the dinner table included the cases I reviewed today, some of the ailments of Emily's patients, and whatever was on Henry's mind that he felt like sharing.

Around 8:00, I found myself sitting up in bed and reading a book. Everything was perfectly silent and at peace until Emily creaked the door open and shut it behind her. She'd just finished putting Henry down for bed.

I looked up at her and asked, "Is he asleep?"

"Yep, out like a light after the first bedtime story."

"Perfect," I set my book down on the counter and announced, "I'm gonna hop in the shower, okay Em?"

She crashed onto the bed and yawned, "Fine by me." I shut the bathroom door behind me and stripped from my pajamas. While I was waiting for the water to heat up, I brushed my hair out and tried to decide on a body wash for the evening. Warm Vanilla Sugar ended up taking the cake. Once the shower was hot enough, I stepped inside and immediately felt all the stress from my body dissipate. I washed my hair, shaved everything, and scrubbed my body before thinking about what to do next. I had to admit, going without sex for almost seven days was making me pretty antsy. I felt my heart rate start to quicken as I thought about my last time with Emily and started to slide my hand down the center of my torso toward my crotch. I threw my head back and moaned when I finally came in contact with my clit. I was wetter than I thought.

I used two fingers to slowly circle around the hard nub, whimpering softly at the feeling, "Mmm, fuck..." I moved my free hand to my chest and rolled one of my nipples around with my fingers. The pleasure shot straight down to my pussy as I screamed, "Oh my god, yeah!" My stomach started to tighten as my fingers sped up, so I made the impulsive decision to bury two of them inside me. I imagined it was Emily fucking me as I thrust in and out, whining and whimpering loudly as I got closer to my climax. I moaned, "Emilyyyy, fuck! That's so good... Yeah, just like that, Em! Mmm!" My mouth dropped open as I felt myself release all over my fingers, cumming hard as I kept chanting, "I'm cumming, Emily, I'm cumming! Fuck, baby, fuuuck..." I pulled my fingers out once my breathing calmed down, but I flinched and got startled when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I sighed happily when I recognized Emily's scent invading my nose.

She sucked on the sweet spot on my neck and mumbled, "That was so fucking hot, JJ."

"H-How much of it did you see?"

"Heard most of it. But I got here in time to watch you cum... So, do you always think about me when you fuck yourself?"

I bit my lip, "Mmhmm... Helps me cum faster."

She turned me around to look at me face to face, "I wanna watch you do that again. But I wanna see the whole thing this time, and I wanna touch myself too."

I whimpered loudly at the request before asking, "Are you sure you're um... Ready? For that?"

She slid her hands down and squeezed my ass, "I'm ready. Touch yourself for me." I bit my lip and brushed my hair back before moving my hand between my legs. I made eye contact with Emily as I circled around my clit, loving how her eyes turned black and watched my every move. I felt her grab my cheeks harder and pull me flush against her before she rasped out, "Does that feel good baby? Yeah? Do you like touching yourself for daddy?"

"It feels amazing, baby... I love when you see me like this, you're the only one who gets to see me like this."

She snaked her hands around my body until they landed on my boobs, "You mean this is all mine?"

I whimpered, "It's all yours baby."

Emily bit her lip, smirking, and slowly started touching her pussy as she said, "I like the sound of that." We each moved our fingers faster and panted heavily at the sexual tension, waiting to see who'll give in and cum first. I had a sinking feeling that I was gonna lose this one. Emily groaned and moved her free hand up to start pulling at her nipples and teasing her own boobs.

I softly asked, "Can I do that?"

"Only if I can do yours, too." I nodded so she started palming one of my breasts in her hand as I did the same to her, watching her face for any signs of discomfort.

To my surprise, she moaned, "Fuck, babe, that's so good!"

"Yeah? You like that? I love your boobs, baby, they're so fucking big... sooo sexy." I leaned down and gently kissed above Emily's nipple, warranting a whimper from her. I breathed out, "Are you close, daddy? You like when I play with your boobs, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes, Jayje... You're such a good girl for me, you make me so wet!" I whimpered as I thrust two fingers inside my hole. Emily smirked, "Are you inside, baby?" I nodded. She continued, "God, aren't your fingers amazing baby? I love it when you fuck me with them, reaching so deep inside me and making me cum so hard. Mmm isn't this so hot, Jayje? Having me touch myself as I watch you fuck your own tight little pussy? Fuck, I wish I was stretching you out right now." That pushed me over the edge as I whimpered loudly and felt my cum coat my fingers. I regained consciousness soon enough to see Emily orgasm, growing hungrier as I watched pleasure take over her face. I pushed my fingers into Emily's mouth and she pushed hers into mine so we could lick each other's cum off our fingers.

Panting, I begged Emily, "Can we continue this in the bedroom?"

I giggled as she jumped out of the shower and made a B-line for our bed while yelling at me, "Race ya!"