Sorry, My Hands Are Full [smut]

mature content! cunnilingus, degradation, daddy kink
long chapter! ~1500 words

August 5, 2018
I woke up this morning in a very strange position. JJ had her arms wrapped around my torso and her face buried low in my bare chest. Her legs were tangled with mine, with one bent up at the knee and pressing into my lower region. I didn't move a muscle, trying not to wake her up, but she started to stir a few minutes later anyway.

She groaned against my chest, "Mmmm."

I whispered, "JJ?"

She mumbled into my skin, "Em?"

"Speaking."

She started to pull away, "Why am I-Where am I...," she scooted a few inches away and rubbed her eyes, "Was my face in your boobs?"

"Yes. 'In' is actually a very accurate description, well done."

She giggled, "Sorry... I guess they're comfy." She reached down and picked up my hand to examine it, "How's your hand feeling?"

"Meh. Still a little swollen but it'll heal."

She shifted forward and started kissing my neck, "I can't believe you punched that guy... You're so brave."

I bit my lip at the praise and felt a significant ego boost, "Damn straight, baby." She migrated up my neck and eventually reached my lips to start a series of lazy, sloppy, morning kisses. After a few minutes, she pulled back and rested her head against her pillow. I brushed my hand through her hair and mindlessly played with a few strands. JJ's lips were pink and plump, now slightly swollen from our make-out session. I breathed out, "How is it that you look so beautiful in the morning?" She blushed at the compliment which made me giggle.

Her finger approached my face as she booped my nose, "Boop." She sighed with a smile and said, "I wish we could just stay here all day."

"Me t—" My sentence was interrupted when my alarm started blaring. I turned around to shut it off with a groan, "Ugh."

JJ asked, "What's that for?"

I looked at the time and rubbed my eyes, "I have a webinar on Zoom in 10 minutes."

She gave me her puppy dog eyes, "So I guess we can't stay in bed all day, huh?

"Sorry, babe." She kept pouting at me. I continued, "I can't miss this, Jenny, it's important."

"Hmph, okayyyyy... What's it about?"

I started to climb out of bed, "The hospital is giving us some lecture on an admin change or... something like that, I don't even know. All I know is if they see that I'm not attending they'll be royally pissed."

JJ whined as I walked into our bathroom, "I'll miss you."

I mumbled to her as I brushed my teeth, "Wanna watch it with me?"

She made a face, "Ew no. Sounds boring." I shrugged and walked back into the bathroom. She yelled to me, "Can you at least bring your laptop over to the couch in the loft instead of your desk?"

I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth and peaked through the doorway, "Why?"

She made her puppy dog face again, "Because I want cuddles."

I smiled and breathed out, "Stop making that face! You know I can't say no to that face!"

"Is that a yes?"

I walked back into the bathroom and responded, "Yes. Fine." She cheered and then decided to get out of bed. JJ shuffled into the bathroom to pee while I finished my morning routine. Once I was done, I left her in there to get ready while I threw some clothes on. I slowly pulled on a pair of loose sweatpants and yanked a quarter zip over my head, still drowsy from sleep. I trudged the short distance upstairs to the loft and pulled my laptop off the charger. I sat back on the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table. While waiting for the webinar to start, I heard JJ walking up the stairs. She came in with two cups of coffee in hand, wearing one of my flannels and a pair of pajama shorts.

She handed me one cup and then took a seat next to me with her legs criss-crossed, "Did it start yet?"

I yawned, "Nope. Probably another minute or two." She kissed my cheek and then pulled out her phone for her own entertainment. The Zoom started shortly after, and JJ stayed snuggled against my side as she intermittently sipped on her coffee. I downed mine in a matter of seconds and set the empty mug on the table.

About 15 minutes in, I groaned, "This is fucking boring." I moved my laptop to sit on the coffee table next to our empty mugs and threw my head back on the couch.

JJ chuckled but didn't tear her eyes away from her phone, "Yeah it sounds pretty boring from what I've heard."

I glanced over at her, "Whatcha doing?"

She pushed my face away, "Pay attention to the thing. I don't wanna distract you."

"But I'm bored."

JJ naughtily smirked and then slowly leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Would anyone know if I knelt down on the floor and absolutely devoured your pussy right now?" I swallowed hard and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"I-I uhh... Th-They can't see me."

She bit down on my earlobe, "So that's a no?" She snaked her hand down and cupped it over my crotch.

I panted, "It's a no."

"Perfect," she slid off the couch and tied her hair up in a bun before grabbing my knees and pulling them apart. She bit her lip, "What are you waiting for, Em? Take your pants off for me." I loosened the drawstring on my sweatpants and allowed JJ to pull them down. JJ nodded to my panties, "There's still something in my way."

I stammered, "Oh r-right, right," I peeled my panties off and threw them onto the floor.

JJ smiled, "Good girl." I whimpered at that name which only made JJ smile more. She grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the couch for easier access. She started to kiss up my thighs, alternating at each one. She mumbled against me, "Can I leave marks down here?"

"Mmmhmm," once I gave her permission she immediately started sucking on the soft flesh inside of my thigh. When a dark purple mark appeared on my pale skin, JJ's face was one of satisfaction. She left a few more and I started to whimper at how long it was taking for her to move higher, "Baby, please!"

"Please what? Tell me where you want me, I wanna make you feel good, Em."

"Fuck, I need your tongue, Jayje!"

She dragged the tip of her tongue through my folds and asked, "Like that? Yeah? Was that good, baby?"

I moaned, "So good, Jay, keep going for me..." She looked up at me as she licked up my slit again and closed her lips around my clit. I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her closer, "Goddamn, baby, you look so slutty like this," she moaned into my center, I knew she loved the degradation. I bit my lip and continued, "You like making me feel good, huh? You're so submissive for, daddy... sitting there on your knees like a good girl."

She let go for a minute, "You taste so good, daddy... I love being a slut for you, I wanna make you cum so bad." I saw JJ lean forward and stick her tongue out before I watched it disappear inside of me. She started to thrust in and out, curing it up every once in a while and moaning at the taste. I put my hand on the back of her head for stability as I moved my hips up and down and started to grind against her tongue for more friction. As I got closer, I slid my hand down and used two fingers to circle around my clit. It was hard under my fingers as I rubbed faster and faster.

I moaned, "Fuck I'm gonna cum, Jayje! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moved my fingers at a rapid pace until I felt the knot in my stomach release with pleasure. I sighed in contentment as I felt my body tingle, "Mmmm that was amazing, Jen... Thank you, baby."

She licked the sides of my thighs where my arousal had dripped down before saying, "I love making you feel good... Did I cure your boredom?"

I chuckled as she got up and straddled my lap, "Hehe you certainly did," I glanced over at my laptop screen as JJ attached her lips to my neck, "If anyone asks me to recap this thing on Monday I'm gonna be screwed."

"It's fine, just come up with an excuse."

"Like what?"

JJ kneeled up and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her naked chest. She grabbed both my hands and placed one over each breast, "Just say your hands were full."