Champagne and Nighttime [smut]

mature content! cunnilingus, vaginal fingering

"JJ, I've spent the last 9 months of my life happier than I have ever been, and I owe it all to you. I fall in love with you more and more every day, and I know now that that will never stop. I want to have a family with you, help raise Henry like he's my own, and spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you've made me. I love you so much, baby... Will you marry me?"

JJ blinked and let a tear fall down her cheek before taking a deep breath and nodding, "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!"

I smiled, "Really?!"

Everyone laughed as JJ said, "Yes, really, now give me the damn ring!" I sniffled and kneeled up, gently sliding the engagement ring onto JJ's finger. She swooned, "Emily, it's beautiful... I love you so much, baby."

I wrapped my arms around her and sighed into her shoulder, "I love you too." Morgan whistled loudly and everyone else erupted into a sea of cheers and claps.

Garcia begged, "Lemme see the ring, Jayje, lemme see it!" JJ excitedly stood up to go plop herself next to Penelope, who was holding a giddy Henry in her lap. The two of them started chatting away about the ring, the wedding, and everything else that follows an engagement. Morgan, Hotch, and Rossi all congratulated me respectfully, and Reid awkwardly attempted to do the same.

Rossi kissed both of my cheeks and held my face at arms length before suggesting, "I think this calls for some champagne!" We all followed him into the kitchen, my arm tightly wrapped around JJ's waist, and grabbed glasses to have a toast. The festivities at Rossi's didn't cease until around 10:30. JJ and I loaded a sleeping Henry into the car and drove the short distance home, holding hands and chatting the whole way. Once we got back, I carefully took Henry out of his car seat and got him ready for sleep. I changed him into his PJs and tucked him into bed before heading upstairs to join JJ. She was already laying down in bed in her pajamas— a simple black tank top and my grey sweatpants. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading into the bathroom to start my nightly routine.

Now changed into some comfy clothes and all washed for bed, I stepped out of the bathroom and slid onto the bed, hovering over JJ. She smiled at me and giggled before placing her phone onto the nightstand next to her. Her hands slid up into my hair as she gently caressed the sides of my face. She sensed something by the look of my face and asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing. Just looking forward to the rest of my life with you, that's all."

She kissed the tip of my nose, "Likewise... Is this why you were being extra attentive today? Giving me tiramisu, saying I was beautiful—"

"Hey, I didn't say anything that wasn't true!"

JJ blushed, "You're so good to me." I shrugged and then leaned down to kiss her. It was a soft kiss, moving slowly and lovingly in bliss. JJ breathed out in pleasure when I migrated down her neck to gently suck on the tender skin over her pulse point. She tangled her hands in my hair and rasped into my ear, "Mmm, Emily... Make love to me, baby, please. I want it, Em."

I smiled against her skin, "As you wish, Mrs. Prentiss." JJ bit her lip and moaned at the name. I moved back up to her lips and teased, "You like the sound of that?" A kiss. "Mrs. Prentiss?"

"You know I do." I grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it off, immediately attaching my palms to her breasts and lightly squeezing them to earn a whimper from JJ. I slid my hands down her sides and took off her pants, as well as her panties, in one fluid motion, marveling at her perfect body once it was revealed to me.

I placed featherlight kisses over her breasts and mumbled, "Mmm my fiancée is soooo sexy."

JJ moaned, "I'd say the same about you, but you have too many clothes on. Can I fix that for you, baby?" I nodded, so JJ reached forward and tantalizingly pulled my top off. I kicked my pants off and reprised my position on top of her. She praised, "Much better." We made out for several hot minutes, seductively running our hands along each other's bodies, before I noticed JJ grinding her hips up into me.

Before I reached down to give her what she wanted, I asked, "Are you wet for me, baby? Hmm?"

"Why don't you find out?" I bit lip and maintained eye contact with her as my hand sent shivers down JJ's spine as it traveled to her core. Her legs fell open for me, giving me plenty of room to explore. I gasped softly when I felt how wet she was— her arousal was starting to spread over her thighs.

I groaned, "You're soaked, Jayje." She whimpered so I continued, "You're so horny for me, aren't you? You like being told how wet your pussy is for me?"

"I-I do!"

I slowly ran my fingers through her folds, "Want me to clean this up for you? Since you made such a mess?" JJ nodded rapidly, unable to form words. I smiled and kissed down her body, making my way to her lower region. I brushed my hair out of my face and craned my head to place a soft kiss over her clit, still wanting to love her slowly tonight. I used my thumbs to separate her lower lips and scooted my body in between her legs as I laid on my stomach. I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it, getting turned on even more by JJ's growing moans and whimpers. My tongue darted over the bud faster and faster, getting her close to an orgasm but stopping before she could get there. JJ started to whine when I let go, but I assured her, "It's okay, baby, I'm gonna make you feel good. Don't worry." My tongue migrated lower and licked up the juices that had dripped away from her core. I moaned loudly at the taste, "I love how you taste, Jayje... I'm obsessed with it."

She whimpered as my tongue slid through her folds, "Fuck just like that, Em! Yes! Please make me cum, baby!" I licked two fingers and slowly pushed them into JJ's pussy. Her back arched up as I started to thrust, and she screamed out, "Emily! Fuck, baby, that feels so good!"

"You like how I fuck you, baby?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, I love it!"

I kissed over her clit once more and sped up my fingers before saying, "I can't believe you're mine, baby... Mine for the rest of my life. You're so beautiful, JJ, I love you so much."

She panted, "I-I love you too, Emily! You make me feel so good, baby!"

"Are you close, baby? I wanna see you cum for me... Cum for me, JJ, and tell me you're all mine."

She threw her head back and panted harder, "I'm s-so close, Em— fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Fuck, Emily! I-I'm all yours, baby, a-all y-yours..." Her screams trailed off into a sigh as her intense orgasm caused her to run out of breath. I eventually pulled my fingers out and wiped them on the sheet before slowly kissing up JJ's body, wishing I could kiss every inch of it. After what seemed like hours, I reached her lips and captured them in a soft embrace. JJ moaned as we pulled apart, smiling at me with a loving gaze. She quietly murmured, "Thank you."

I scrunched my brows together, "For what?"

"Being you. Wonderful, amazing, caring you. I love you too much."

"I love you more." A kiss. "Ready to go to bed?"

JJ shook her head, "Ummm who said we were done celebrating? It's your turn now." I squealed as she flipped me over and pinned me to the bed. We went a couple more rounds before collapsing next to each other to enjoy a restful sleep as a couple of brides-to-be.