Chapter 1

"Honey, do you have everything?" My mother, Elizabeth asked me, checking my things if I was ready to enter the Hogwarts train, and go straight for another usual year at Hogwarts, forth year.

"Yes mother, I have everything, don't worry about me." I said softly, locking my gaze with her, and giving her a thin smile.

"Alright, then." She said softly, and gave me a tight hug.

"Bye mom, bye dad." I waved my parents, Elizabeth and Abel Blackwell, before entering in the Hogwarts train.

The train was full of small kids waving goodbye to their parents from the windows, as I passed throught them, looking for the cabin my bestfriend was in.

"Watch your steps, Potter!" I heard someone shout in front of me, and I turned my gaze to them, and saw Draco Malfoy, from my house, making a disgusting face towards Harry Potter, and leaving him, along with Crabbe and Goyle behind him, like some kind of bodie guards.

He didn't even looked at me when passed through me, we never talked before, asides from his mother's Christmas partys she usuallys hostages in the Malfoy Manor, my parents are friends with his parents, so therefore, I have to go to their partys, but we've never said anything directly to each other.

Draco ended up disappearing from my field of view, walking like if he owed the world and Harry also left in the opposite direction, along with Hermione and Ron, I've never talked with them either.

I just kept walking, until I found the cabin my bestfriend, Charlotte Cleveland, was in.

"Hey, Charlotte. " I said softly, closing the cabin door behind me, muffling the noise from the kids on the outside.

"Hey, have you said your goodbyes?" She asked softly as I sat down on my seat.

"Yeah, I did...what are you doing?" I askes softly, tilting my head to try to read the newspaper she was holding while reading it, her light dark brown, curly hair, falling almost hitting the seat from how long it was.

"Oh, I'm reading about the terrible catastrophe in the Quidditch world Cup, and about the Dark Mark that appeared in the sky." She said, closing the newspaper, and folding it in half, placing it on her side.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that." I said softly, placing my hands on my lap gently.

"Are you ready for another ordinary year at Hogwarts bestie." She smirked, crossing her arms in front of her chest, eyeing me carefully.

"Hmm, yes. Why are you looking at me like that." I furrowed my eyebrowns, while watching her behavior.

"Oh, it's nothing, it's just, I think you should start seeing if you like someone, or-" She said vaguely, but I cut her off.

"Charlotte, stop it, I've already said, I'm not looking for a boyfriend." I said firmly, but with a smile on my face.

"Well, I was younger than you when I started dating. " She said, letting her back, rest in the back of the seat. "Yeah, of course, it didn't went well, and we had to follow different ways, but, at least I've already dated."

"Well I'm not like you, there's no one I'm interested in, but don't worry, I'll let you know when that happens." I said sarcastically, as a smirk was found on my lips.

Suddenly, our door of the cabin opened, and Malfoy stood at the entrance.

"Has anyone seen Zabini." He asked firmly, looking around the cabin.

"What? No, we haven't." Charlotte said abruptly. "And thank you for knocking!" She said loudly as he closed the door.

She let out a annoyed sigh, and crossed her arms in front of her chest again, fixing her glasses in her nose, and looking out of the window.