Chapter 11

The day to the Ball arrived like flashes before my eyes, everybody was excited to go, except me, of course I wouldn't let myself be affected by a boy, that never happened to me before and it wouldn't happen now, but it was too recent, too fresh, I can't be mad about him like it's obvious, but it's hard to be with him now.

Charlotte was wearing a long, blue naive dress, her curly hair falling from her shoulders, the dress perfectly fitting in her body.

I was wearing a long, emerald green dress, fitting completely in body like if it was made for me, matching my eyes, my mother has always know how to pick dresses, and I looked stunning, wearing a silver necklace around my neck, a heritage in my family, that went through generations.

"Lara you look, gorgeous, that dress is your soul mate." Charlotte said astonished by my dress as soon as I stepped out the bathroom.

"I know right." I said making a wide smile.

I walked towards the big mirror in the wall, and stood besides Charlotte, both of our gazes looking at the mirror.

I still think about Matthew, a lot, and he's still one of my most important persons in my life no matter what, but the fact is I liked Matthew even before our dance, way before that, I was just too afraid to admit it.

The moon was already visible as me and Charlotte walked towards the Great Hall.

Everybody was in suits and dresses, well prepared for the Ball.

Before climbing down the staircase, I took a deep breath, not knowing why was I so nervous.

When I was in the stairs I felt tons of eyes glued a me, burning into my skin, making me feel more uncomfortable than I already was.

My gaze searched through the whole room, until they stopped when catching a pair of grey eyes, staring at me.

We kept eye contact, Pansy was with her arm around his, laughing with her friends, but he kept staring at me and gave me a gentle nodd, when I passed through him.

Charlotte imediatly went to hug Andrei as he was waiting for her in red robes, like every single Durmstrang student.

"Hi, you mut ve Lara." He said in an Russian accent, showing some difficulty in speaking English. "Nice vo met you." He said nodding his head.

"Nice to met you too, Andrei." I said giving him a kiss in each cheek as he did too.

The Great Hall was full, and also different from usual, instead of four long tables along the room, there was smaller ones, in a circle shape, and all the room, covered in ice, astonishing just to see it.

"Oh, hey Lara. Hey Charlotte, you both look stunning." Matthew said softy stepping closer to us, with a girl wrapping her arm in his.

She was gorgeous, blonde waved hair, blue eyes, a thight blue dress, perfectly fitting all her curves, smooth skin, she was perfect, and definitely anything like me, Martha deserves her.

"Well guys, let me present you Cecile." Matthew said softy, looking at the girl standing next to him.

She gaves us a smile, even her smile was perfect, big red, shining lips, a sharp jawline.

Charlotte noticed my expression while staring at the french girl, so excused us, making us stepp away from them.

{☆~☆}

The four champions were the first ones to dance, opening the Ball as people started to join them in the dance floor.

Charlotte didn't wanted to leave me alone sat there in one of the tables, but I insisted systematically for her to go, I didn't wanted to ruin this special day for her, and she went, eventually.