Chapter 18

I was glad to be going home, I think I was never more excited to see my parents than I was now.

The trip with Charlotte on the Hogwarts express couldn't be more quiet, she was reading a book which probably a attempt to not make it even more awkward not taking for hours, being the only persons in that cabin.

I ranned into my parents as soon as I saw them waiting for me in the station 9¾, and hugged them, they looked concerned, but relief to see me well.

"I was so worried about you, your father and I heard about Amos Diggory's son, what a tragedy." She said softly, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I know mom, but I'm okay." I said softly, and she smiled to me, and we went home.

I missed my house, I missed the sweet comfort of it, specially now with all of this happening, the place I knew ot would never harm me, ans bring warm and safety to my body.

My father helped me bring my bags upstairs, placing them in my room.

It looked quite the same, a kind size bed, green sheets, a private bathroom, a dark brown dresser, filled with my clothes, a black couch, and a table along with two chairs and a big window pointed to the wonderful landscape of a flower field, no houses nearby, just nature and silence behind it, just like I loved it, my home, far from everything and everyone.

I had many things to speak with them, but no only me, but them as well, agreed that I needed to rest, it was getting late, so I would speak with them in the morning.

{☆~☆}

In the morning, I stood up from my bed, I was actually feeling good, I slept well in the comfort of my mattress I missed so much, filled with lots of pillows on my side even though I only use one to sleep.

"Good morning darling." My father said as he took a sip from his mug with coffee.

"Good morning, dad." I said smiling at him, and then my mother stepped in the kitchen we were in.

"Good morning, sweetheart, did you sleep well?" My mother asked softly, as she stepped to my father's side.

"I did, thanks mom." I said softly, picking up a piece of bread out of a plate in the counter.

"How's Charlotte and Matthew?" She asked softly, grabbing her mug, which was resting on top of the counter.

"Actually, I had a fight with both of them, Matthew worst than Charlotte." I said calmly, looking at her to see hee reaction.

"But I saw you and Charlotte leaving the train together, is it really that bad?" She asked, giving me an apologetic gaze.

"Yeah, she just doesn't feel good in leaving me alone that's why." I said, biting a piece of bread.

"But can we know what was the fight about?" My father asked softly, also looking apologetic at me.

"Yeah, actually I wanted to ask your opinion about something..." I said, placing my bread on the table to focus on the them and in what I was about to tell.

I told them everything, of when I started speaking with Draco, how I think he's different from what everybody claims him to be, the way Charlotte and Matthew didn't supported that idea under any circumstance, being the reason of our fight, they nodded, and we ended up sitting around a table while I told them this story bit by bit.

"Well, you weren't joking when you said you had a lot to tell." My father said giving me a thin smile, which I returned back.

"So...what do you think?" I asked softly, my gaze between both of them.