Chapter 38

Finally back at the Dumbledore's army, I missed it here, this was now the only place, where we were allowed, to use magic, illegally of course, but this thing with Umbridge is reaching it's limits.

Everybody is just talking about a massive breakout in Azkaban, at least ten prisioners escaped from what I heard, even Charlotte is worried, not that I'm not, of course I'm worried, the most infamous murderers were living among those bricks walls, including Draco's aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange, killed Neville's parents fourteen years ago, using the Cruciatus Curse, Draco's does seem to be tensed during these days, way more stressed, all these talking must be disturbing him, or even people staring at him for his blood connection with Bellatrix, but I made sure I didn't judged him by his relatives.

Surprinsly, things have been pretty good to me, Matthew and I are finally going back to our old friendship, and I'm glad for that.

I thought about asking Draco of how did he knew about Matthew's father, it was indeed something itching my head lately, but, thinking on how upset he's been these few days...this question could be held in my brain for a while longer.

Even though that in the past, loads of people, in D.A., glared at me, they didn't do it anymore, and some even gave me small smiles, they must know about my mother...

{☆~☆}

"So- Er, I would expected to practice this spell in a few weeks, but seemed as you all have progressed effortly, I decided you will trying to conjure a Patronus Charm." Harry said loudly. "Alright, so for this spell, you will need a happy memory, the most happiest you have, and focus on it, while spelling the following words: Expecto Parronum." Harry said effortly, pronouncing the words very clearly and leisurely.

So today, we would be trying to perform the Patronus Charm, a charm that can only be produced by a strong happy memorie, what it means, this would be no easy for me, thinking of how life has been presenting me with tragedies.

The room quickly got filled with loud voices pronouncing the spell, and astonishing silvery-white animal shapes started to appear at the tip of their wands, and flew through the whole room.

Harry was checking the students, while I was still trying to focus on a very powerful, happy, memory.

"Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused." Harry said and then stopped when he reached me, and saw my struggling face. "Think of the happiest thing you can." Harry said softly, only for me to hear.

Oh, I had lots of happy memories, the things was, the most powerful of them, were the ones I made with my mother, therefore, when I think about them, the are nothing but pure ice, a blue vision I caried now in my brain, remembering me of what I had lost.

Still, I tried, with one of her memories, a happy and powerful one, and wrapped my mind only on that, as I pointed my wand into the air, closing my eyes for a brief moment to focus on my memory, and shouted the charm, effortly.

Nothing happened.

Not the slightest trace of some silvery-white light was conjured from my wand.

"I'm trying, Harry, really." I said softly, but disappointed by my own failure.

"I know, I understand, Lara, keep trying." Harry said softly, and went to pace around the room again.

Lots of dazzling shapes of animals were now flying around the room, I was among just a few people who weren't successful to conjure a Patronus.

Everything was still so fresh and recent, all my emotions still in full bloom, still many nightmares, and sleepless night were to come, along with memories and flashes to hunt me down.