Chapter 75

I didn't left my room again for the rest of the holidays, it was either go to my room, or sneak in Draco's - most of the times I was always in his room - but tried my best not to cross paths with anyone undesirable to be found.

I went through Draco's things, old stuff, old books, everything, he knows I'm curious, and I was bored from doing absolutely anything and being stucked in the room all day, of course, he told me we could give a walk through the maze, but I insisted to remain in his room.

He didn't seemed bothered or uncomfortable with my around his things, I found actually pretty fun things in the corners of some drawers.

"What is this?" I asked with a flask in my hand with some type of gel inside of it, while eying carefully.

He stood up from his bed to see what I was holding in my fingers, but I came to a quick presumption.

"Was this the gel you used in first and second year?" I asked playfully, showing the flask at his eyes.

"Ugh." He let out a groan at my sentence, and his body went to fall onto the mattress, his face against the pillow. "Don't even start." He said firmly, the sound being muffled by the pillow against his mouth.

I laughed, and remembered of Draco in the first and second year, of how he used to pull his hair back with this gel, when he was just a child.

I've found many things in his room, what really captured my attention were the books about stars that I found, the covers were beautiful, a starlight sky like the universe, showing the very constellations.

He is not used to search in his things, but he actually got interested as well, amd laughed when found stuff that he didn't even knew he still had, and I stared while he did it, laugh, a pure and heartwarming laugh, not those he once did while mocking other people, this laugh was a true laugh, that blessed my ears like a soft melody.

I found some moving pictures, from when he was younger, and handed them to him, he stared at them for long, long seconds each one, I could tell he missed the old times, just like me, where we were nothing but innocent children, the letters I sent him last year on the summer which he didn't replied were on the room as well.

He always wanted me to sleep near him, he said he wanted to make sure I would be here when he woke up in the morning, and all the times, he wrapped his arms around my body, in a protective way life if I would disappear of this world if he let go off me, his touch always warm, always so gentle like if I was thin ice waiting to be broken.

Narcissa had knocked that day we were packing, and talked with Draco.

"Mother, everything okay?" Draco asked softly, as he folded some of his clothes.

"I want to give you this..." She slowly took out her wand, and placed it on the top of her palms, who were turned to him, and made him stop everything he was doing.

He was about to protest but her words cut him off before he even spoke.

"You're not going to Hogwarts without a wand, it's out of question, so don't argue about it." She said firmly, already knowing how he would refuse her hand.

"No, you can't be here, unprotected, father doesn't have a wand as well, you two would be vulnerable-" She cut him off with a simple raise of hand in front of his mouth.

"It's already decided, you will take my wand wether you like it or not." She said firmly, and pushed her hand where the wand layed closer to him, he kept unmoving.

"But mother, how will you protect yourself-" She cut him off again, and Draco placed his hands on his hips, frustrated by her not letting him speak.