Chapter 59

I didn't stayed on the roof for much longer, and neither did I slept, the flashes from Charity Burbage dead body, and fear still craved to my body for being close to Voldemort didn't allowed me to close my eyes not even once.

I don't know what will happen to Hogwarts, I try to not even think about that, I don't even know if I will ever come back to Hogwarts I just hope I do, I can't bare to stay at home when I know that a death eaters can show up at any moment, and neither I want to stay here, for fear to a very dark wizard that now lives among these walls.

In the morning I heard a knock on the door, and with my hand wrapped around my wand, and slowly walked towards the door to open it.

"May I know what has gotten into you?!" My father asked abruptly as soon as I pushed the door open.

He abruptly stepped in, and I slowly closed the door behind me, already prepared for what he was about to say.

"What you did, was highly irresponsible, immature, and really, really stupid." He said firmly.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, and crossed my arms in front of my chest as I sat in the edge of the mattress of my bed, whose sheets were barely touched yet.

"There's no need for you to tell me that." I said calmly.

"Of course there is, you promised me you wouldn't leave your room and I believed you...do you know how terrified I was when I saw my daughter right next to the Dark Lord?" He asked his tone was wrathful but also full of concern.

I replied nothing to his sermon about my vivid actions, I kept my head down, aware of the fact that he was right, and it was a fool mistake into coming down there, a mistake that could've ended very bad.

"I know that you want to be aware of what's going on and I want that was well, but you need to be careful...I promised your mother I would keep you safe."

"I know dad...I know...it was foolish of me getting out of my room, and I'm sorry." I said firmly.

I was indeed regretted from my actions, what I saw in that dinning room, is something I will never unsee, it would curse my dreams for a long time, just another gift to join my other haunted memories.

"I know you're sorry, I'm not mad, I'm just...worried, but..." He said as he gave a few steps next to me, and waited for me to loft my head to look at him. "...just promise me you will be more careful from now on." He said carefully.

"Yeah, I promise dad." I said, and gave him a tight hug, a hug that we both needed for a long time.

{☆~☆}

I spent the rest of my holidays, in my house, most of the time in my room, I didn't had where to go, or even who to speak with since my father leaves frequently the house in tasks for the Dark Lord.

Everytime he arrives, he looks tired, hopeless or even blank from all he must have seen while he was out, I have been keeping up in the Daily Prophet everything that has been happening in the outside world, and I did received some shocking and bad news.

Voldemort and his followers has taken over the Ministry, he's on the command now, the Ministry was the only thing still keeping the world the most stable possible, now with the fall of it, the attacks will go from weekly to daily, in both muggle and wizard world.

Nobody knows where Harry is, or Ron, or Hermione, he's apparently the only one capable to destroy Voldemort for good and he's nowhere to be seen, and it's doing absolutely anything to stop him as I've heard, I just hope he's making some master plan to kill Voldemort otherwise, I think the war is already lost before it even begins.