Chapter 47

Month, literally a month have passed, and I didn't know where Draco was going every night, the cold of October could already be feel in our spine.

So far, I have been doing lots of things, Potions have been easier than ever, I didn't entered in the Slug Club though, apparently only for the students who Slughorn thought it deserves to, but I wasn't in the mood the join in anyways, as well as the other classes, seems that having some time alone was all that I needed.

I haven't talked with Charlotte, it's a bit awkward when we share the same dorm, but I can manage it.

I didn't thought that loneliness could feel so good and pleasant, to be honest, I thought that I wouldn't last a week without me trying to talk with Charlotte, I think even she is surprised.

Matthew, I barely see him, it's his last year, so he's way more busy, I know since a long time that he intended to be an Auror, one of the reasons why he does so well in his exams.

I have spotted him sometimes in the hallways of course, and multiple times in the Slytherin common room, which is completely understandable as we are in the same house, but no word was shared between us, just a few looks, nothing more than that.

The part that most affects me, it's not Charlotte or Matthew, or even the loneliness itself, it's Draco, it's the fact that I know that he's hurt, and I'm doing nothing, not that he wants my help...he never did.

I should be mad at him, and I want to, and I admit that I tried to hate him, but in vain, there was nothing cruel enough to make any type of hatred born in me for him.

He's been missing classes, Draco, repeatedly, and when he comes, he always has some missing essay, and either gets a detention, or just a sermon, but he seems not to care about that, he doesn't appear for any meal, which explains why he is thinner each time I spot him in the hallways, and my heart hurts at such image of his.

I kept going to the Astronomy Tower everyday, holding my necklace tight, as if asking the gods to lead him to me again, to be given another chance to help him as I've failed to do so in the past.

I like to be alone, I didn't had to worry about anything, about sharing my feelings, I'd rather keep them to myself, despite the fact that it's quite enjoyable I sometimes feel like I miss my friends, going out with them, laugh with them, it's been a while since I last laughed...

"Lara." I heard a male voice behind the couch I was sat in, cutting my thoughts, as I looked over my shoulder to see Blaise.

Usually I'm spending time in the common room, most of the times reading, I realized that you can't do much things by yourself, so there isn't many things to entertain me, specially when we don't have classes, like this moment, I don't want to spend the all day with Charlotte in my dorm, so I just sat here.

"Blaise, hi...how have you been?" I asked softly as I set my book aside.

He walked closer to me, being next to me, as I didn't needed to tilt my head anymore to look at him.

"I'm great, how are you?" He said softly.

"I'm fine actually, where are you going?" I asked softly as I saw his outfit.

He was dressed in comfy and warm clothes, a long, black, velvet jacket, a black scarf around his neck, black pants, and a pair of black gloves in his hands.

"I'm just going to get a butterbeer at the Three Bromsticks." He said. "You're alone." He said, not as a question but as a statement.

"Well spotted." I said amusingly, and he laughed.