Chapter 55

It has spent days, and I haven't discovered what Draco was doing in the Room of Requirement, I just know that he has completely disappeared from all the classes, he stopped showing up, I barely see him even in the corridors, and the thought of just stepping in the Room of Requirement and face him, telling him everything...didn't left my head.

I had so much to let out, so much he needed to know, things I myself have been denying, fearing that he might push me away even more if he heard them...

There was still that odd thing about that old cabinet that Draco hold so much interest in, and the most intriguing part was how the bird had died.

I missed him, that was what I truly knew, I missed the fact he was the only one capable to put a smile on my lips, the only one which I wanted to hold hands with forever.

I missed the way out hands intertwined together so well, like if they were created to fit each other, the way his lips felt perfectly good against mine, like the world had stopped around us, everything was stopped while we felt each other's pain and suffer.

I missed what we had - whatever we had - we weren't properly together, but whatever it was...I missed it.

I was at dinner with Blaise, with my face resting on my palm, focused on my thoughts instead of the food I was currently playing with my fork.

"Are you okay?" I heard Blaise ask softly as he noticed my face, and I nodded as a response. "It's just, you've been odd these last few days." He said, as he placed a bit of food inside his mouth, chewing it.

I took a deep breath, and looked at the ceiling, the enchanted ceiling wasn't as astonishing as it used to be at night, full of stars like the outside sky, it was grey, full of mists like the world was now.

"I just miss him." I said as I wrapped my hand around the necklace that was underneath my clothes, remembering me of all the moments I lived with Draco, perhaps even the moments were I was most happy and didn't know.

"I know you do, everybody does, he just needs time like I said." Blaise said softly.

I can't blame him, he doesn't know half of what I heard or saw, time seemed to be something that Draco didn't had due to him always be rushing everywhere.

"Hey, just look behind you..." Blaise said and I turned around. "It's the Bell girl, she finally recovered." Blaise said firmly, and I saw Katie standing next to the Gryfindor table speaking with Harry.

And as I turned ny gaze to look at my plate, I caught Draco.

There he was, nervously pacing, his robes where nowhere to be seen, only on his two shirts, sweating from his forehead with his hair all messy.

He came to an halt when he caught sight of Katie and Harry, and stared terrified at them, Harry turned around to stare as Draco as well, but he nervously fixed his tie like if it was strangling him, and runned away from the Great Hall.

Without thinking twice, I stood up from my seat, and followed the fastest I could, he didn't looked well, he looked at the verge of throwing up, something inside me told me to follow him, some sort sense inside my heart lead me to follow him.

It was hard to keep up his pace with all the people bumping into me, but I managed to open a path through the crowd with my shoulders, not even caring if I dropped someone to the floor.

He was walking in direction to the sixth floor, his pace was incredible fast, like he was being followed, I didn't know if he knew he was actually being followed.

He fixed his tie multiple times like if it was suffocating him on his run away, I was just a few steps behind him, and watched him disappear when he turned around in a corner.