Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning and went to the Slytherin common room to see if I could find my friend, Matthew Angelo, a slytherin as well, but one year above me.

"Well, good morning, mon chéri." The dark, curly hair, and tanned boy said from the top of the stairs, slowly climbing them down, to sit besides me on the couch.

"Good morning, someone is in a good mood today I see." I said softly, as he sat on my side, looking at the fire place.

"I haven't seen you yesterday, what were you up to?" I asked softly, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Matthew has always been like a big brother to me, it's protective, and it's the most helpful person I've ever met in my life, nothing compared to most of the boys in oir house, he's nice and a friend that I want to take through my whole life.

"Well, I've talked with a few Beauxbatons students, and I gotta tell you, I've always loved France." He said winking at me, a smirk founding it's way to his lips, and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at his sentence.

"Well, that's lovely." I said sarcastically. "I bet they liked you very much." I said amusingly, with a hint of sarcasm in my voice as I knew my sentence would upset him.

"Are you being sarcastic right now?" Matthew asked, almost sounding like a affirmation rather than a question.

"Hmmm let me see..." I said sarcastically, humming like if I was looking for an answer. "Yes, I'm definitely being sarcastic." I said smirking.

"Lara, sometimes I ask why are we friends." He said amusingly, and I raised an eyebrow at him, while still smirking. "Anyways, what's your first class now?" He asked, passing a hand through his brown hair, crossing his arms in front of his chest, and straightened his position, being now facing the fireplace.

"Defense Against the Dark Arts." I said softly, wetting my lips with my tongue. "With neither more nor less than Mad-Eye Moody himself." I said amusingly. "How fun." I said sarcastically, letting out a heavy breath.

"Oh yeah that's right, Mad-Eye Moody is our new teacher. Well, tell me how crazy he is after your class so I know what will I have to face." He said vaguely, and stood up from the couch.

"Yeah, yeah, you wish." I said, not moving my bodie from the couch.

"Good luck!" Matthew shouted from behind me, his voice already far away from where I was currently sat.

{☆~☆}

"Alastor Moody." Mad-Eye Moody said firmly after everybody sat down in the chairs.

I was sat on the middle tables with Charlotte by my side, like we usually do in all classes. In front of me was Draco Malfoy, with Goyle on his side, he was whispering something to his ear, which made him laugh, and pointed at Harry.

"Ex - Auror. Ministry malcontent. And your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of the story, goodbye, the end." He said firmly, after writing down his name on the chalkboard. "Any questions?" He's gaze went through all the students looking for someone who may have a question, but none said anything, as we were all still examinating our new teacher.

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a pratical approach, but first which one of you can tell me, how many Unforgivable Curses there are?" Everybody was the quiet they could be, probably fearing this new teacher.

"Three, sir." Hermione answered to his question, nervously.

"And they are so named..." He turned around and started writing on the chalkboard again.