Chapter 68

It was the most relax sleep I've had in months, always worrying what I would find the next day, wondering what catastrophe was waiting for me as soon as my eyelids brought me back to reality, but this time that didn't happened...not when I was with him.

I woke up to see his eyes closed, his chest going up and down as he breathed heavily, and that's when I looked at how we were.

Completely touching each other's bodies, both his arms wrapped around me in a protective way, all my body buried in his, his head inches away from mine, his hair falling into his eyes, while sleeping no one could claim that his soul is so dammed on the inside, it was clear on his face, that he needed proper sleep as well.

My hand, instinctively, went to tuck a piece of his platinum blonde hair behind his ear, such a soft movement, but that still made him open his eyes, and my hand nervously stopped what it was doing, and I noticed it touching his face.

The moment where I thought he would pull away, run away to the bathroom, wait for me to leave with a shut from his door, was when he surprised me when I felt his hand underneath the sheets interwinne with mine, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Good morning." He said in a deeper voice than it usual is, even more deeper than last night when he opened the door. "Did you sleep good?" He asked softly, his hot breath mint hitting my nose.

"Hmmm..." I cleared my throat, shoving the thought of his angel and yet dangerous eyes to the back of my mind. "Yeah...I did, thank you." I said as I took my hand off his warm cheek, embarrassed.

He looked relax, something I haven't seen in his face for a long time...too long...the light from the sunrise, coming from the window behind me hitting his face, at naked eyes he looked like an angel, but a pure chaos was being held behind those diamond eyes.

"I'm sorry, I have bothered you last night." I said softly as I sit up in the bed, and watched him do the same.

"Don't worry...you didn't bothered." He said softly, and for some reason, my cheeks turned red.

I didn't know where to look, my gaze was nervously searching the whole room to focus in something to look at, something that wasn't him.

I looked at the clock, it was almost eleven in the morning.

"I think it's better if I go." I said as I stood up from the bed, the cold breeze in the room hitting my skin.

"You can stay if you want." He said softly, standing up from the bed as well, and making his way to the bathroom, standing at the doorway.

"I have to pack." I said awkwardly, even though I wanted nothing more but to stay here.

He gave me a slight nod, and stepped inside the bathroom, closing the door, and I slowly left his room.

{☆~☆}

The days to return to Hogwarts have reached the end, and now I was ready to return to the place I was most feared off.

My father hasn't returned, and he made very specific that he wouldn't come back so early - not that I wish to see him - I was glad that I didn't had to face him just yet.

The sky was grey, a color my eyes were already use to see everyday, and have learned how to live with that.

Nothing has changed, I avoided to read the Daily Prophet, there was absolutely nothing there worth of reading, only about the disappearances of Muggles, Voldemort gaining new followers fastly, and my hope started sinking away as I thought that this may be a war impossible to win.