Chapter 48

We, who witnessed what happened, were all called to McGonagall's office, to explain what happened and what we saw.

I was there, with Blaise by my side, along with Harry, Ron and Hermione, while McGonagall talked with Leanne.

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Bromsticks?" McGonagall asked firmly, while the necklace layed on her desk.

"Yes, she went to the bathroom, and when she returned, she bringed the package, and kept saying that it was important that she deliver it." Katie said softly.

"Did she said to who?" McGonagall asked.

"Professor Dumbledore." McGonagall eyes switched at Leanne's words, and her body tensed.

"Thank you Leanne, you may go." McGonagall said firmly, and Leanne left the room.

Me and Blaise remained against a corner, a few inches away from Harry, Ron and Hermione, as McGonagall turned only to them now.

We've already said everything we've heard and saw when Katie's attack occurred.

"Why is it, when something happens it is always you three?" McGonagall asked firmly to the three of them.

"Believe me Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Ron said, and McGonagall replied nothing as she saw Snape entering her office.

"Severus, I'm so glad you came." McGonagall said, as she turned to face the necklace, and Snape stood now next to her.

He examined the necklace carefully with hia wand, with the most soft movement, avoiding directly touch with it.

"What do you think, Severus?" McGonagall asked carefully.

"I think miss Bell, is lucky to be alive." Severus said firmly.

"She was cursed, wasn't she?" Harry said firmly. "I know Katie, if she was delivering that to Professor Dumbledore she wasn't doing it knowingly."

"She was indeed cursed." McGonagall said, noting her head, as she, along with Snape, were still watching the necklace carefully.

"It was Malfoy." Harry said in a sudden, and surprising moment, catching me off guard.

Both my gaze and Blaise's were focused on Harry and before I could even think this through I heard Blaise's firm tone.

"Watch your words, Potter." He said firmly, but Harry didn't even flinched.

I was slightly shaking my head, unbelievabin Harry's words, which he had spelled each one of them very confidently, and clearly for everyone in the room to hear, almost like he had absolutely sure of what he was claiming to be the truth.

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter." McGonagall said firmly, even she was shocked by his own words.

"Indeed." Snape said firmly, eying carefully Harry. "Your evidence?" Snape asked.

"I just know." Harry said firmly, and Blaise snorted quietly, as he shaked his hean, meaning as if he was laughing at the embarrassment Harry was putting himself into.

"You just...know." Snape said repeating his words, making them even more insane than said by Harry, but he did not gave up on his firm features. "Once again you astonish me with your gifts, Potter, gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing, how grand it must be...to be the Chosen One." Snape said firmly, as all our gazes were now forth between him and Harry.

A awkward silence quickly entered McGonagall's office, we could even hear eavh others breaths for how silent and quiet people were, until Blaise coughed, showing of how embarrassing and awkward this was being.